Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 18, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $19.99
Notes: SteelBook is glossy. The slip is cardboard. The yellow "20th Anniversary" sticker is on the shrink-wrap

71nN-MrLoJL._SL1500_.jpg

91jS+uIY7kL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
If they were trying to do something proper with a videocassette, they'd have had a VHS style cover on the PET slip, and tape design on the steelbook itself.
I mean, that's so obvious if one thinks about it for more, than 2 seconds.
There is a tape design on the steelbook itself.... That's why I liked what they were trying to do. They just didn't quite pull it off.

Edit. My mistake, it's ass backwards, I wasn't looking at it properly :wacky: :rofl:

There is a tape design on the steelbook itself.... That's why I liked what they were trying to do. They just didn't quite pull it off.

Edit. My mistake, it's ass backwards, I wasn't looking at it properly :wacky: :rofl:
Yeah, they should switch them around, and change Seven Days to, I don't know... the actual title of the movie.
Maybe these studios should post what they concocted, and 'we the people' could set their coked out ways straight. If that word isn't 'offensive' yet.

If they were trying to do something proper with a videocassette, they'd have had a VHS style cover on the PET slip, and tape design on the steelbook itself.
I mean, that's so obvious if one thinks about it for more, than 2 seconds.
well i guess they don't wanna do that since it's been done already with Paranormal Activity 3?

but i agreed it'll make much more sense that way...

Last edited by a moderator:
Too lazy to read thru posts, so I say what might be said, one of the rare instances that remake is better than original !
I think most of the Remakes in the 2000's was better then the original and the newer Remakes.
But that's just my opinion.