The SteelBook™ Resource Master List (Many Links Here - Check It Out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• help1.png
    help1.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
region free player thread should be in here ... I searched, couldnt find ... if anyone else can, please link. ;)

Reactions: jumpman1144
help a newbie

Hi I'm new and I wanted to know how I can become a collector of steelbooks. Where can I go to buy them? I have a few but really want to start collecting them and I'm not sure of the best sites, and want to know the do's and the don'ts to collecting them.

Thanks in advance.

Hi I'm new and I wanted to know how I can become a collector of steelbooks. Where can I go to buy them? I have a few but really want to start collecting them and I'm not sure of the best sites, and want to know the do's and the don'ts to collecting them.

Thanks in advance.

What Country do you live in? This helps in regards to telling you where to buy...

Hey Donovan-you can order from any retailer, unless they don't ship to the US. If Steelbooks are available at the Amazon sites you can just order them. After 30 posts you can join group buys in the Steelbook Trading area, for Steels you can't order on your own.

I live in the U.S

There will be a new capability to print Blu-ray sized steelbooks this summer (the factory in the US is being upgraded).

As such, I think you can expect to see more steelbooks available to be purchased in the US in the very near future as they don't have to be imported any more.

One example that springs to mind is Best Buy - since can you go into the physical store front and inspect your item before you buy, that might be the best solution for you in order to better your chances of getting a mint copy.

I would recommend visiting the store the day of the release, just in case.

In the past, steelbooks have also been available from Walmart, Target.com and Amazon.com

Is the movie safe confirmed to be a steelbook at best buy for preorder ?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

[/COLOR AP SMITH 21 ]Im looking to buy mostly .And I would like to get my hands on a ironman blu ray steelbook as well .Does any one?

Last edited:
Donovan-once you have 30 posts you can check the Trading forum and post your own thread to trade. Per forum rules we restrict trading to that area, so that the regular movie threads don't get cluttered. It also allows you to chat and leave feedback for each other once trades have been completed-part of our efforts to provide safe and fun trading place for our members:) Good luck with your searches.

Saber Tooth, there is not, but you can see which ones are region free by visiting our other site http://www.blu-raysteelbooks.com.

In addition, any Steels that are region free are marked in the new Collection Manager. You can request access here.

Lastly, many times, even if a Steelbook was released in a region outside of yours, the disc is actually unlocked. You can always ask in a certain thread if you're not sure-a member will probably be able to help you.

Enjoy the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SaberTooth
Status
Not open for further replies.