The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
@Mickle_89

I just choose to believe him, I don't see a reason why he should lie. Sure we like to joke around here, but usually we all come true, when someone genuinely wants to know if it really restocked.

@Mickle_89

I just choose to believe him, I don't see a reason why he should lie. Sure we like to joke around here, but usually we all come true, when someone genuinely wants to know if it really restocked.
It was spoken in jest. A joke between online friends if you will :kiss: I believed him no doubt, hence the 'Congratulations..' in spoiler ;)

Reactions: Patr0n
Oh, that sucks, been in one earlier this year, cost me $3000. Hope yours is not as serious.
Was it Ronnie Pickering?

This is one of the best videos ever

The way he repeats his name 3 times, on the 3rd gets incredibly angry and then the guy calls him Johnny Pickering. Does me every time

I was literally just thinking this. Because they had to create new listings for them and they came up below the suicide squad because they were fresh. So yeah I think you’re right

A lot came back today. Gives me hope the batman DL might come back in on one of the next pre orders

Thought you were happy with your SL? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
last like 5-6
Oh right. My last was either drive, BoP, OUATIH Or joker. Whatever of those was last, possibly drive. Must of started after them. Would of been handy to have a couple of them too

Oh right. My last was either drive, BoP, OUATIH Or joker. Whatever of those was last, possibly drive. Must of started after them. Would of been handy to have a couple of them too
I only own the interstellar OC from manta, but that had one.

@Sawbucks

You may want to contact collectong and ask if they could alter your order. They might be able to cancel the protectors and give you the cheaper shipping option.

Oh, that sucks, been in one earlier this year, cost me $3000. Hope yours is not as serious.
Was it Ronnie Pickering?

Nah it was a minor. Ironically the biggest damage is not having this or Spider-verse on my shelves :offtopic: hahahaha

The only thing to come out of this whole day unscathed has been my wallet :rofl:

Reactions: Lenny Nero