The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
I've ordered DL and SL for friends directly, hasn't shipped yet.
FS and One-Click from another GB either of course. First time I got all the versions, but only FS is for me.

This is my first GB. When will I be able to submit the payment for the Shipping as well? Can not wait to check out this movie, and see how beautiful the Manta Lab steel truly is.
Thanks!

Gonna have to try and get an empty OC box on the bay.

Manta really need to start doing what Weet do and showing the finish and lenti clarity before pre order. Front of the DL looks quite poor in the video but the SL looks better than I imagined. The back too.

FS looks incredible but that DL looks slightly underwhelming imo.

Obviously won’t be able to fully judge until it’s in hand but please manta show the finishes and lenti videos before pre order. It’s not hard

Gonna have to try and get an empty OC box on the bay.

Manta really need to start doing what Weet do and showing the finish and lenti clarity before pre order. Front of the DL looks quite poor in the video but the SL looks better than I imagined. The back too.

FS looks incredible but that DL looks slightly underwhelming imo.

Obviously won’t be able to fully judge until it’s in hand but please manta show the finishes and lenti videos before pre order. It’s not hard
Have the same opinion based on that video, the front of dl sucks but sl on the other hand looks incredible with those shells in front, nice 3D stuff. FS and OC looks great too

Reactions: GenPion and Flloydo
Ohh I envy them because Now My order shipping not yet from FS and DL :( and I try call manta lab service center, but they not reply to me yet.....! I think They are have busy time so busy time......so weird company :(

Reactions: Bangjinsun
Ohh I envy them because Now My order shipping not yet from FS and DL :( and I try call manta lab service center, but they not reply to me yet.....! I think They are have busy time so busy time......so weird company :(
Me too,
There are a lot of people other than me who No shipping.
1f641.png
1f440.png
1f440.png
1f440.png

Collectong Manta Lab The company doesn't work??? :squint::squint::squint::squint::squint::squint::squint:

Last edited: