Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi
Price: £29.99

Screen Shot .png

suicide_squad_3dinner.jpg
suicide_squad_2dback.jpg
suicide_squad_3douter.jpg

Thanks @samdavies for the heads-up

Last edited:
Arrived today finally, Pretty non inspired finish as always from Warner, matte. Still better artwork than the HMV release though In my opinion.

90B087F8-6A52-4FBC-ADF3-7EEAC99A38E0.jpeg

BC4D7B7B-4B4B-4A19-A0EE-D4226FDDC3E6.jpeg

57AB79C1-009B-4660-ABCE-7A76DB5B4950.jpeg

It is much better than the HMV release, the black on that one really showed up the crap finish. With this one the colours hide it better.

Nettie the are great in my opinion but this one wins hands down.

Reactions: andy01652
It is much better than the HMV release, the black on that one really showed up the crap finish. With this one the colours hide it better.

Nettie the are great in my opinion but this one wins hands down.

I actually think the opposite based on the pics at least the finish looks worse on this one than it does the HMV one despite them both being the same. I agree the actual artwork is miles better on this one though. The Best Buy edition is the winner till Manta Lab release theirs

I actually think the opposite based on the pics at least the finish looks worse on this one than it does the HMV one despite them both being the same. I agree the actual artwork is miles better on this one though. The Best Buy edition is the winner till Manta Lab release theirs
I have both in hand and it really isn’t a preference but more of fact, the HMV one looks worse. I will try and take a picture that highlights the difference but I can’t do it at this time, I need decent light.