Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 7, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $26.99

1625155943928.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hasnt gone live yet
Deal was up, because people put up preorder. But i think quantity was limited and they have to restock it.
I will see what new price will be, but i got feeling it'll go up for around 10$, since amaray is 21.99.

hasnt gone live yet
That's what I thought, but some say they were able to preorder. Either way, the 4K steelbook page still refers to a temporary deal, whatever that means. I just looked and it also refers to a temporary deal on the actual page for the item (right under the price).

most likely a pricing error then.. would be extremely stupid to price the steelbook below the amaray even for a nanosecond

It's up for preorder at the minute.

It's actually their #1 best seller....

They not shipping to UK or outside Europe for now though.....

most likely a pricing error then.. would be extremely stupid to price the steelbook below the amaray even for a nanosecond

It wasn't error - it was deal along with multiple other ones. And that deal run out couple hours ago. It was even countdown, but copies which were avaliable by the time were already grabbed and they didn't restock it when the deal was active. And still didn't.
I'll think about now if i still wanna buy it.

Sorry if I've missed an existing post regarding it but is there any chance of a group buy for this one please?

There's no option to buy from the UK on the website unfortunately.

Reactions: Goonboy
After the Zavvi reveal, this thing looks kind of sensational right now.

Still hoping for some killer embossing. Or debossing. Or whatever bossing flavor you prefer. Unless it's spousal bossing, which is never fun, but can lead you to secredtly purchase long wanted steels from FAC!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lutzo
Sorry if I've missed an existing post regarding it but is there any chance of a group buy for this one please?

The same WWA steelbook getting a release in France/Italy/Germany and a few other countries in Europe
France
€30.08
Amazon product

USA release might have better finish but that won't be known until a comparision is done bettwen USA and Europe releases

UK Steelbook is the Matt Fergusun Artwork

Last edited:

i can host one but was thinking of passing on that because it seemed to be to costly for the folks that expressed interest before.

I heard a lot of “if it’s cheap, will buy” and that is no longer the case with the current price.

Yeah for me it's pass. I can't see any steelbook on horizon with which i would combine. But buying just this it's no-go. With shipping and customs.
Decided to go with amazon.fr with this one.