The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #3) [Italy]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on February 12, at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €59.90
Note: 500 copies

FB_IMG_1642590103416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I say again why are you looking on this forum @duckandrun if you don't want your products advertised here? You sound like an jilted lover still checking their ex's socials to see if they're still talking about you :LOL::rofl:

That being said as other companies threads aren't allowed here I agree everything cinemuseum should also be on the ban list as should anyone who posts their updates, now who was it who bumped this thread....

i totally agree:

ban @BluSteel2012
:p

The quality of this forum has now collapsed, unlike the quality of the editions we are producing.
The service can be improved.
The productions can be speeded up.
Stupidity and ignorance are unfortunately without remedy.

I ask once again to the administrators of this forum to stop sharing information relating to products made by Cine-Museum.

Thanks and have fun to all baby-ninjas with the next comments.
Professional as always...

The quality of this forum has now collapsed, unlike the quality of the editions we are producing.

I ask once again to the administrators of this forum to stop sharing information relating to products made by Cine-Museum.

With all due respect, you're putting yourself out there and maybe need to accept that you'll have lovers and haters, especially the latter if you're not delivering on time and repeatedly bringing out new editions when buyers continue to sit around waiting for their older preorders to be fulfilled.
There's always room for improvement and if, further down the line, Cinemuseum can iron out some of the creases then maybe you'll win more people around and gain more fans...

Threads will always be started regarding Cinemuseum due to their products and also due to the fact that members here are collectors of physical media such as steelbooks, etc and therefore want to be kept up to date with the latest collectibles..
For all the negativity directed there will be members here who are still keen to put orders in, even though there may be room for improvement..
At the end of the day retailers don't get to pick and choose who comments on their products....

Threads will always be started regarding Cinemuseum due to their products and also due to the fact that members here are collectors of physical media such as steelbooks, etc and therefore want to be kept up to date with the latest collectibles..
For all the negativity directed there will be members here who are still keen to put orders in, even though there may be room for improvement..
At the end of the day retailers don't get to pick and choose who comments on their products....
But there's a retailer we don't speak about here...

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17
All the negativity against this company would be resolved if they would simply wait and announce releases when they are in the can and ready to go out. Not studio approved or planning complete, but manufactured, on hand, packaging them to go the door ready to go.

Stuff will sell out, why announce products months/years before they are done.

I'm guessing The Club is on Facebook. I've sent a request to join under Eddie Osnard there (Eddie is Sean Penn's character from Hurlyburly, Osnard is the corrupt agent played by Brosnan in The Tailor of Panama). Don't know why I registered one day like that on Facebook, don't really use it, just needed to access some page many years ago, I suppose.

This Is Fine GIF

I'm guessing The Club is on Facebook. I've sent a request to join under Eddie Osnard there (Eddie is Sean Penn's character from Hurlyburly, Osnard is the corrupt agent played by Brosnan in The Tailor of Panama). Don't know why I registered one day like that on Facebook, don't really use it, just needed to access some page many years ago, I suppose.
@Lenny Nero

Screenshot_20220120_161309_com.facebook.katana_edit_256691800460831.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

You are actually embarrassing. Especially with those new T&Cs

Hope you fail