The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (CX Media) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 9, 2021
Purchase links: CX Media (no international orders) - Sofa Cinema
Price: NT$1580 (CX Media) - NT$1500 (Sofa Cinema)

6447559F-138B-44C9-9623-7618F106A477.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but probably can get them for cheapest among all ppl here.
Maybe company is more responsive on FB.
What about YesAsia? Did you look there?
already founded good soul that will help. tx guys. yeah I gotta have each version of this movie. cant help myself

• Helpful Post
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
The holofoil terror from outer space ;)
its not too excessive (only the title and if you check the pictures its not too prominent)

btw. if you take a look at the light rays originating from its face, you can see “rainbow“ colors as well on the original art, so its not too unfitting :)

Reactions: Mokum
its not too excessive (only the title and if you check the pictures its not too prominent)

btw. if you take a look at the light rays originating from its face, you can see “rainbow“ colors as well on the original art, so its not too unfitting :)
Damn you made me want it.
I hate you.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
They are custom friendly. I emailed them, and they said they can put a low value on any orders.
The threshold £15/€22 to avoid Vat ended in UK on January 1st 2021 and in EU on July 1st 2021
So marking a low value will not avoid vat having to be paid it will be just luck if your parcel get's through customs without been selected for vat payment as it's still random selection at the moment in UK but that is changing to be more regular checks and automatic in some EU countries

Customs can also request a copy of retailer invoice and customer paypal receipt in if they suspect a low value is listed on customs label
It's an offence for a retailer to mark low value on customs label and that can result in goods been seized by customs and that retailer been blacklisted and also the retailer risk been fined and prosecuted for a criminal offence
If customer request a retailer to mark low value they can also risk been fined or prosecuted

The threshold £15/€22 to avoid Vat ended in UK on January 1st 2021 and in EU on July 1st 2021
So marking a low value will not avoid vat having to be paid it will be just luck if your parcel get's through customs without been selected for vat payment as it's still random selection at the moment in UK but that is changing to be more regular checks and automatic in some EU countries

Customs can also request a copy of retailer invoice and paypal receipt in if they suspect a low value is listed on customs label
It's an offence for a retailer to mark low value on customs label and that can result in goods been seized by customs and that retailer been blacklisted
I have NEVER EVER heard of anyone being asked to supply a receipt or invoice by UK customs.

They either tax you or they don't.

I have NEVER EVER heard of anyone being asked to supply a receipt or invoice by UK customs.

They either tax you or they don't.
People in UK and EU countries have been asked to supply paypal invoice on purchases done from retailers based outside UK/Europe just because not happened to you does not mean others have not been hit by customs
I had it happen on Manta Lab/Novamedia and Blufans orders a few times and that was even before the new rules was introduced this year

Personal Mail as in items shipped by private seller and items shipped by retailers is different
Customs will pay more attention to mail shipped from retailers

The whole purpose of the new rules for UK and EU is to reduce the amount of tax avoidance on parcels been shipped from outside UK/EU
This also why the threshold to avoid vat ended on January 1st 2021 in UK and July 1st 2021 in EU

This also why some retailers based outside UK/EU have started to apply vat at checkout more retailers based outside UK/EU will be doing this by registering for Vat ID in UK/EU or use IOSS for EU countries
Customs in UK and EU will be giving more attention very soon to parcels from retailers who have not registered for Vat in UK/EU or who are not using IOSS or OSS

• Helpful Post
People in UK and EU countries have been asked to supply paypal invoice on purchases done from retailers based outside UK/Europe just because not happened to you does not mean others have not been hit by customs
I had it happen on Manta Lab/Novamedia and Blufans orders a few times and that was even before the new rules was introduced this year

Personal Mail as in items shipped by private seller and items shipped by retailers is different
Customs will pay more attention to mail shipped from retailers

The whole purpose of the new rules for UK and EU is to reduce the amount of tax avoidance on parcels been shipped from outside UK/EU
This also why the threshold to avoid vat ended on January 1st 2021 in UK and July 1st 2021 in EU
Stop just blindly quoting the rules

As I have said
UK customs can charge your package if they want
But
I have yet to hear of ANYONE in UK being asked to produce invoice or receipt if customs is in doubt of value of package.

Reactions: Flloydo
Stop just blindly quoting the rules

As I have said
UK customs can charge your package if they want
But
I have yet to hear of ANYONE in UK being asked to produce invoice or receipt if customs is in doubt of value of package.
Customs in UK/EU will be giving lot more attention to retailers based outside UK/EU very soon who are not registered for VAT ID in UK/EU or who not using OSS or IOSS
There has been people in UK been hit by customs for low value marked goods happens lot more than you are aware and that was happening even before 2021

It was random selection some people can go Months/Years without been hit by customs and others just not be be as lucky
All that will change soon as more retailers based outside UK/EU apply vat at ckeckout with a delivery address in UK or EU

Retailers based outside UK/EU registering for Vat ID and passing on that Vat payment to revenue in UK/EU will free up customs in UK and EU to go after parcels where vat not included at point of sale

Customs in UK/EU will be giving lot more attention to retailers based outside UK/EU very soon who are not registered for VAT ID in UK/EU or who not using OSS or IOSS
There has been people in UK been hit by customs for low value marked goods happens lot more than you are aware and that was happening even before 2021

It was random selection some people can go Months/Years without been hit by customs and others just not be be as lucky
All that will change soon as more retailers based outside UK/EU apply vat at ckeckout with a delivery address in UK or EU

Retailers based outside UK/EU registering for Vat ID and passing on that Vat payment to revenue in UK/EU will free up customs in UK and EU to go after parcels where vat not included at point of sale
Beyond rehashing the "rules" once again you have no clue whatsoever what is actually going on in UK (or anywhere else for that matter outside of Ireland)

• Wow
Beyond rehashing the "rules" once again you have no clue whatsoever what is actually going on in UK (or anywhere else for that matter outside of Ireland)
What part do you not understand there has been people in UK before hit by customs on goods that had marked low value and this was happening even before 2021 and has been happening for years

Just because it has not happened to you or some others you mention does not mean everyone in UK has not been hit by customs as there has been and lot more instances that you are aware about
There has been people in UK hit by customs in UK for low value marked especially from items shipped from China
UK customers have been asked to provide copy of retailer transaction or PayPal invoice on imported parcels for parcels shipped retailers based outside UK happens lot more than you are aware about

You do understand there are millions of parcels that are imported into UK from overseas every year
If you actually think there has been no one in UK been hit by customs that has low marked value on imports then you don't have a clue as to what really been happening past vew years with UK border force and HMRC

You seam to have forgoton I previously lived in UK and I was dealing with Import and export of goods when I lived in UK for a good few years
I moved from UK to Ireland but still worked for same company and even in Ireland I looked after imports on some products for UK store

Where I work now still involves import and export of goods I deal daily with transport logistic trucks that deliver from UK and deliver to UK and other countries
It's a different job than what I previously did in UK/Ireland but still I see the customs paperwork involved sometimes when I have to check with a truck driver before he can enter a unit

• Helpful Post