Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

715dzUaumdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

51zn9dxv88L._AC_.jpg

Last edited:
You can see it clearer here...

View attachment 538547
This is certainly the worst part of this package. And it looks like it’s a sticker on the pin (possibly the same with the Petri dish) which we both hate.

If TOC only wow me once in a blue moon I can live with it. 2001 and this so far. That’s all. Maybe going forward the steel designs will be less obscure and more interesting but who knows. Time will tell

Reactions: Noodles
This is certainly the worst part of this package. And it looks like it’s a sticker on the pin (possibly the same with the Petri dish) which we both hate.

If TOC only wow me once in a blue moon I can live with it. 2001 and this so far. That’s all. Maybe going forward the steel designs will be less obscure and more interesting but who knows. Time will tell
Yeah, not a fan of the pin either. I've said it before, but I hate printed badges with resin over the top... looks cheap/tacky IMO. Enamel only please!

I still don't get what the petri is even meant to be... is it coaster? Because if so, then they're either trolling us, or have misunderstood our own trolling and genuinely thought we wanted more coasters :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Just what exactly is that weird CGI 'thing' on the front of the steelbook ? (i'm not referring to Spider Head, but that blob surrounding it), It looks like a 90's electronic dance music VHS video effect....:LOL:

It isn't from the original Thing, maybe a still from the 2011 prequel, that had some dodgy CGI in it. But I don't recognise it at all..?:wtf:

This is just awful, typically representative of the recent TOC releases.

Haven't gone in on a Titans of Cult before, but if possible this will find its way to me.

Who are the retailers that typically carry TOC steels?
UK
Universal/Warner/MGM films
Titans of Cult releases are available from

Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV/WB Shop
Some other UK retailers also sell

Titans of Cult also release in France/Italy/Germany
Spain/Japan also get some releases but not all

Reactions: jaws finatic