The Transformers: The Movie (1986) - 35th Anniversary Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 3, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Shout Factory
Price: $21.98 (Amazon) - $23.99 (Target) - $28.43 (Shout)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18" X 24" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!

F80C22BA-3EAE-4C52-9B7D-608129A59CD0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon USA
$29.98

Amazon product

You need a USA shipping address at the moment to do a pre order but closer to release date those based outside USA should see as available to order

If you want the litopgraph you need to order from Shout Factory

Reactions: TheWorz
Fist film I ever saw at the cinema as a 4 year old. Still remember being blown away by it. Will be a purchase for me when it comes available to UK buyers.

I really hope for a UK release, this comes out the day after my Birthday what a coincidence, especially with me being a big Transformers Fan lol. If there's no sign of a UK release I might risk an Amazon.com order

@Tacozilla

You’re in luck! U.K. release currently available on Zavvi. It doesn’t say zavvi Exclusive so likely will be available from HMV and other reputable retailers. Interestingly the image shows the “Shout Factory” logo on the spine, so I’m interested to see if it really is the Shout Factory release.