Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: July 11, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (HMV - Zavvi)

13794698-2124959965219688.jpg

13794698-1084959965267685.jpg
13794698-1784959965328519.jpg
13794698-1124959965171664.jpg
13794698-1684959965391450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Halo500 and milky
Can't wait for this one, film looks fantastic. Surprise return to the mainstream from cage. Hopefully lionsgate sort a decent steel too. PET slip (even with bbfc logos) wouldn't hurt either!

Saw this today & really enjoyed it, It’s meta Nicholas Cage but that’s what makes it so good. Surprised it’s getting a Steelbook release though

Nah, it's going to be the same as the rest of the other trash he's putting out lately. Albeit a bit more polished!

I'm afraid we lost Nic Cage after Ghost Rider all those years ago...!
Whaaaaat?!? We will never loose cage!
Even his sh!t films are genius

But since ghost rider (1) for me he’s still made a handful of decent films or performances. Bad lieutenant, kick ass, joe, Color out of space, Mandy, into the spiderverse (voice), pig. And hopefully this

I think I told you this before but my favourite cage fact is he has made something like 50 films since 2010 lol. Crazy!

I see a clip earlier where him and Pedro discuss Paddington 2 and it did make me laugh. Well up for it

Amazon UK was live to order for a period of time
The price when live was £25

It's showing as unavailable at the moment but will be back available to pre order but likely be with a higher price

Whaaaaat?!? We will never loose cage!
Even his sh!t films are genius

But since ghost rider (1) for me he’s still made a handful of decent films or performances. Bad lieutenant, kick ass, joe, Color out of space, Mandy, into the spiderverse (voice), pig. And hopefully this

I think I told you this before but my favourite cage fact is he has made something like 50 films since 2010 lol. Crazy!
...and he probably doesn't have any medical condition as an excuse.

I liked Bad Lieutenant as well, but it was a 'proper movie', theatrical, and from Werner Herzog.
Mandy was pretty crappy, mostly because that wife was looking dead already, like a ghost, it was really hard looking at her. Because of that, and praised by some lunatics Prisoners of the Ghostland, I couldn't trust any positive opinions about Color out of Space, and just didn't watch it.
It saddens me, really, that such actors, as Cage, Travolta, Mel Gibson, Ray Liotta, John Cusack are reduced to mostly unwatchable C-grade stuff.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Bad Lieutenant was a 'proper movie', theatrical, and from Werner Herzog.
Mandy was pretty crappy, mostly because that wife was looking dead already, like a ghost, it was really hard looking at her. Because of that, and praised by some lunatics Prisoners of the Ghostland, I couldn't trust any positive opinions about Color out of Space, and just didn't watch it.
It saddens me, really, that such actors, as Cage, Travolta, Mel Gibson, Ray Liotta, John Cusack are reduced to mostly unwatchable C-grade stuff.
Have to say, I agree with all of the above. Color Of Space was awful. Like a really bad, straight-to-video 90's 'horror'.

I won't even bother with Ghostland or that other God-awful looking 5 Nights At Freddys rip off thing he was in....

Reactions: Lenny Nero