Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: November 2016
Purchase link: Bigbadtoystore.com
Price: $34.99

negans bat_1.jpg

AMC’s The Walking Dead© television series is the most watched drama in basic cable history, shattering records along the way! Season 6 finds Rick Grimes and his fellow survivors seeking refuge in a desolate and post-apocalyptic world and discover there are greater forces to fear than just the walking dead. McFarlane Toys is sitting shotgun for the ride with more amazingly-detailed action figures from AMC’s The Walking Dead.

NEGAN'S BAT "LUCILLE"
● Adult role-play replica, crafted to match the exact specifications as the bat carried by Jeffery Dean Morgan, who portrays Negan on AMC’s The Walking Dead©
● Full-size plastic bat standing approx. 32-inches in length and displayed in AMC’s The Walking Dead© themed window box packaging
● Highly detailed bat complete with identical markings and wrapped barbed wire

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound like a plan :D i didn't even wanna start with the color tops because i know if id started buying them id need them all. Lol. Im sure youll be glad u got the bat. The plain one is freakin awesome. Im definitely gonna get the bloody one as well, its just too cool to pass on.

I've mainly just been collecting the 10" so it's best I stick with those... that's why jesus sadly has to go. I'm more excited for the bat and the 10" negan.. this is always the way with collecting, when there's limited display space and funds it's good to be able to change your pre orders when something you like/want more comes along:joy::joy::joy:

Also need to remember to set a side money towards the end of the year for the season 7 steelbook and macfarlane blu ray figure set.. would be cool to have it be glenns head, and maybe the corner of lucille hitting it:rofl::bag:

Reactions: elle82
I've mainly just been collecting the 10" so it's best I stick with those... that's why jesus sadly has to go. I'm more excited for the bat and the 10" negan.. this is always the way with collecting, when there's limited display space and funds it's good to be able to change your pre orders when something you like/want more comes along:joy::joy::joy:

Also need to remember to set a side money towards the end of the year for the season 7 steelbook and macfarlane blu ray figure set.. would be cool to have it be glenns head, and maybe the corner of lucille hitting it:rofl::bag:
Id really like to see Jesus and Abe as 10 inch figures. 1 a year just isnt enough though it probably is for our bank accounts lol.

Sooo looking forward to the next limited edition! :woot: It would be good if it was negan related but it'll probably be one of the walkers of the season. Theres been a few very cool looking walkers so far.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Id really like to see Jesus and Abe as 10 inch figures. 1 a year just isnt enough though it probably is for our bank accounts lol.

Sooo looking forward to the next limited edition! :woot: It would be good if it was negan related but it'll probably be one of the walkers of the season. Theres been a few very cool looking walkers so far.

Which walkers have you liked in season 7 that you'd like to see used on the blu ray?

I've send a cancellation message now so hopefully it doesn't take too long for the refund and I can get an order for the bat secured:oohyeah:

Top 3 I'd like to see for the 10" are Maggie, carol and jesus and I hope we get them before the characters are killed off.. getting the glenn 10" figure and also featured on the front of the season 6 steel was bitter sweet:happy:

Which walkers have you liked in season 7 that you'd like to see used on the blu ray?

I've send a cancellation message now so hopefully it doesn't take too long for the refund and I can get an order for the bat secured:oohyeah:

Top 3 I'd like to see for the 10" are Maggie, carol and jesus and I hope we get them before the characters are killed off.. getting the glenn 10" figure and also featured on the front of the season 6 steel was bitter sweet:happy:
Cant think of any off the top of my head but i remember saying to the tv "omg that walker is freakin awesome!!" a few times lol!
Yeah u better secure that bat. I have a feeling this may sell out. Id better as well or i know ill be pi*sed if i miss it!
A maggie one would be awesome. I wouldnt mind merle or shane either. Hell id love everyone for the 10 inch range. Lol.

• Thanks
Cant think of any off the top of my head but i remember saying to the tv "omg that walker is freakin awesome!!" a few times lol!
Yeah u better secure that bat. I have a feeling this may sell out. Id better as well or i know ill be pi*sed if i miss it!
A maggie one would be awesome. I wouldnt mind merle or shane either. Hell id love everyone for the 10 inch range. Lol.

Lol, yeah it would be awesome if they did a 10" for all the characters.. at one a year I think it would take a lifetime to collect:D

I put in my order this morning and paid upfront so I'm all sorted:joy:
WALKING_DEAD_LUCILLE_BAT_TAKE_IT_LIKE_A_CHAMP_EDITION.jpg
:drool:

Im so jealous lol! Definitely gonna get the cash somehow to order this asap. :LOL:

When you said we both better order in case it sells out... I thought I should do it sooner rather than later.. I definitely want this one.. would be great if they added a bit of grey matter to the end of the bat:rofl:

I was lucky cancelling the two figures as it almost pays for the bat.. well hopefully, I've not had a reply from the retailer yet.. it should work out ok for them as I've ordered the bat from the same company and I will get 10" negan from them also.

Get it done elle, asap:joy: then you can dress as blood soaked negan at the next event:cigar:

When you said we both better order in case it sells out... I thought I should do it sooner rather than later.. I definitely want this one.. would be great if they added a bit of grey matter to the end of the bat:rofl:

I was lucky cancelling the two figures as it almost pays for the bat.. well hopefully, I've not had a reply from the retailer yet.. it should work out ok for them as I've ordered the bat from the same company and I will get 10" negan from them also.

Get it done elle, asap:joy: then you can dress as blood soaked negan at the next event:cigar:
Oh ewwww some of glenns hair on the end of the bat.....grooossssss lol!
Yeah i will, definitely dont want to miss this!!
Blood soaked negan would be cool.....i have loads of fake blood i could use.....most of the cosplays i do involve fake blood lol

• Thanks
Oh ewwww some of glenns hair on the end of the bat.....grooossssss lol!
Yeah i will, definitely dont want to miss this!!
Blood soaked negan would be cool.....i have loads of fake blood i could use.....most of the cosplays i do involve fake blood lol

Lol.. it's pretty gross but would be cool.
Glenns hair:rofl: :thumbs: I might add some:D

Fill a small bucket with fake blood, give it to a friend and let them chuck it over you... and done:cigar: :LOL:

Definitely share the pic's when you dress up as post kill negan:ohno: :joy:

Lol.. it's pretty gross but would be cool.
Glenns hair:rofl: :thumbs: I might add some:D

Fill a small bucket with fake blood, give it to a friend and let them chuck it over you... and done:cigar: :LOL:

Definitely share the pic's when you dress up as post kill negan:ohno: :joy:
Last time i was talking to a dude dressed as negan and he'd made a bat and had put some fake black hair on it. It looked sick lol! The trouble is when you're a girl dressing as negan every second guy comes up to u and wants a photo lol! :LOL:

• Thanks
Last time i was talking to a dude dressed as negan and he'd made a bat and had put some fake black hair on it. It looked sick lol! The trouble is when you're a girl dressing as negan every second guy comes up to u and wants a photo lol! :LOL:

Lol.. you'll have to cut your hair and wear a fake beard:rofl:

If a guy adds hair to his bat you're definitely gonna have to step it up and add a bit of brains:cigar: