Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 3, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: SteelBook Matte finish with a debossed title treatment. Showcases new artwork by Jock.

91nmrkU1rqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81-mKMQuIkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NN68VbsFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81fitKCzFQL._AC_SL1500_ Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles and TGO
Jeeeeez. This season was so terrible I couldn't even finish it.... Now they put one of the worst, one dimensional, short lived, villain-lites on the cover instead of a lead character? Literally no interest.

Reactions: MrSquifler
I find it hilarious it's the last and final season yet they use, not only a single character but one of the least interesting ones

Why not have an artwork with all of current crew on the front and the back could have been the original survivors from the first season.

Maybe they were limited as to which actors likeness they could use or something.

I find it hilarious it's the last and final season yet they use, not only a single character but one of the least interesting ones

Why not have an artwork with all of current crew on the front and the back could have been the original survivors from the first season.
Because they long committed to having one 5-year-old drawing on each of these steelbooks. All eleven make up the cast, more or less, same they put on the 11-season box all around.

for anyone who has not yet seen this, this is not the end. :twd:

edited as original video removed:

Last edited:
Doubt this sold out. More likely they've had to cut their losses and flog the remaining stock to HMV or something.

(Pure speculation with nothing to back up my theory :coffee:)

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland