Release date: September 25, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99

TWD7.jpg

The-walking-dead-steelbook-outside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
The-walking-dead-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.

This time I'll be waiting for a price reduction, though. Also the season was weak, so I'm not going to fork out 34,99 GBP + Customs charges (there's no two ways about it with Zavvi items above threshold).

thanks, instant pre-order. :thumbs: @elle82 you interested? :)

@Norwichlad all the discount codes i have that did work involved additional spending and have either expired (VC50, as of 9th July) or were given that usual 'not applicable to the contents of your basket' for no apparent reason message from zavvi (BIGSPENDERZ). i was trying to buy up a load of things i had interest in, but as codes didn't work, i spent less money - nice one, zavvi, that's good business!

edit: yeah, know what you mean about waiting for the price drop, @CleverLoginName - if it doesn't sell out and any of their discount codes actually work, or it's reduced, i'll def. repurchase. but i have the other 6, so it's the eternal quandry of the pre-order - take a hit now and be content, or risk it and be disappointed! i say...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
:thumbs: Ordered, but @ £34.99.. o_O:smashed: Gotta have this though.

Still need to order the Season 3 slim too (if still available, can't remember from where now?). Did you order it buddy?

I preorder it buddy, and i agree. The price is too high but since i have the rest of the series i dont want to miss it by waiting for a price drop

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
£34.99 is not overpriced to be fair.

Its £29.99 for the standard bluray season 7 release, so an extra £5 for the steelbook case is more than fair i think.

It works out to something like £2.80ish an episode, Most people pay £24.99 - £29.99 for a steelbook for a movie which on average is 2 hours long with barebone extras whereas this is 16 episodes, hour long each with tons of bonus features for £34.99.

Just saying :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: RyanD