The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
No one replied to me, maybe because my post made no since, no more typing past 1am.

Is the Canada verison the same as the US one, like digipack and all?
I think it would be. I bought the tree walker from canada and it was the same as the U.S. So im guessing they would be. Ive got the Canadian set on pre order. So excited. Lol

I decided to cancel for now on this one. I have all the previous versions (US editions) but I'll wait for a price drop.
For what reason did you cancel? I'm tempted myself to cancel as I have all us editions to date and was thinking maybe odd to get Canadian one this time but it works out cheaper for me,more than likely they will all drop in price but would hate for it to be more limited and sold out and end up paying too much for a copy.

For what reason did you cancel? I'm tempted myself to cancel as I have all us editions to date and was thinking maybe odd to get Canadian one this time but it works out cheaper for me,more than likely they will all drop in price but would hate for it to be more limited and sold out and end up paying too much for a copy.

Yeah, it's a risk mate for me too.

It's just that it's already more expensive than the original price of the previous ones, plus the fact that both are still available a lot cheaper. I decided to take that risk for the time being. :)

that looks so good @chunk
Thanks luke:notworthy::thumbs:
Looks pretty damn awesome... and the £48 price tag from amazon es :cigar:
This will be another edition to throw a tea towel over when the great nephew and nieces come to visit, last time I forgot to cover my dawn of the dead figure and my nephew got upset cos he thought the man was sick and wanted me to make him better :rofl:

Reactions: luke98
Thanks luke:notworthy::thumbs:
Looks pretty damn awesome... and the £48 price tag from amazon es :cigar:
This will be another edition to throw a tea towel over when the great nephew and nieces come to visit, last time I forgot to cover my dawn of the dead figure and my nephew got upset cos he thought the man was sick and wanted me to make him better :rofl:
Kids are too funny.lol. When I got my season 2 walker head, my girls (8 and 10 now) were like "ARRRGGHHHH!!!!", but now theyre like, "that is sooo cool mum I love that set" lol. :rofl:

Reactions: chunk
Kids are too funny.lol. When I got my season 2 walker head, my girls (8 and 10 now) were like "ARRRGGHHHH!!!!", but now theyre like, "that is sooo cool mum I love that set" lol. :rofl:
Lol, I can't even display my kimchi T2 steelbook from the back as it scares my partner:rofl: kids are so much better at adapting, I've loved everything zombie from a young age:joy:

Reactions: elle82
i'll get the Spanish version , its cheaper
Yes,its a much better deal.The us seems one seems overpriced compared to previous seasons.I don't usually go for versions with non english text but think i'll make an exception for that kind of saving.
And the outer box still looks cool, don't think you get that with uk release? Cheers.

Reactions: luke98
Yes,its a much better deal.The us seems one seems overpriced compared to previous seasons.I don't usually go for versions with non english text but think i'll make an exception for that kind of saving.
And the outer box still looks cool, don't think you get that with uk release? Cheers.
yeah I got the UK Blu-ray already, so after that I just wanted to get the asphalt walker itself, went with the cheapest option available, Amazon ES dropped the price down to around €60 the other day :D mine came to €70 :-D before the UK version used to cost €145 =[