The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
Canceled mine as well, which is sad cause I have gotten them since season 1 on bluray and season 2 for the LE verison. It's just too pricey for what it is, it a nice look set. May @spawnshop could shed some light on the price. But IDK. I'd order from Canada but I don't really want to.

I'll watch this closely if it drops to the $80-$90 range then I'll grab it.

Between this and the phase 2 set Amazon is really over pricing things.

• Informative
Reactions: Revolver31
No I purchased from amazon canada and was charged CDN$ 97.29. Anyone charged the full amount should contact amazon, they will refund the difference.

I went with the U.S cause I have the previous and I like the digi books (very unique feeling) but there's no way I can condone a 70% increase over the previous years especially given that imo it doesn't look as impressive, as previous year but then taste is all relative, but $135 na, I held off as long as I could hoping a price change like many others did but in the end had to cancel it, now I have to decide like I'm sure others do, will I scrap this ltd edition thing altogether now and just buy in the standard release? if so well done amazon not only have you lost my money this ear but also future years.
I have heard many people say that there done with them now between the extra wait and then the huge price hike it's just not worth it so amazon's gouging has stop collector's buying this and future sets, I don't know who make these moron decisions but it's time they were dealt with and pronto.

Hmmm steelbook, maybe......

I went with the U.S cause I have the previous and I like the digi books (very unique feeling) but there's no way I can condone a 70% increase over the previous years especially given that imo it doesn't look as impressive, as previous year but then taste is all relative, but $135 na, I held off as long as I could hoping a price change like many others did but in the end had to cancel it, now I have to decide like I'm sure others do, will I scrap this ltd edition thing altogether now and just buy in the standard release? if so well done amazon not only have you lost my money this ear but also future years.
I have heard many people say that there done with them now between the extra wait and then the huge price hike it's just not worth it so amazon's gouging has stop collector's buying this and future sets, I don't know who make these moron decisions but it's time they were dealt with and pronto.

Hmmm steelbook, maybe......

The Canadian sets have the same packaging as the U.S do. Once I get it I can let u know on here to confirm that but I bought the tree walker set from canada and that was identical. I agree amazons pricing is too high and I will rarely buy from them I try and stick to Canada as the dollar value is nearly the same as australia.

• Informative
Wow, just received mine from amazon.ca, paint job is superb and very detailed but i just cant help but feel ripped off for the price i paid for it comparing it to previous editions...

Oh can confirm its a digipak that came also.....

Reactions: lolwut and elle82
Wow, just received mine from amazon.ca, paint job is superb and very detailed but i just cant help but feel ripped off for the price i paid for it comparing it to previous editions...

Oh can confirm its a digipak that came also.....
Thanks for confirming!
I guess we have to pay extra for amazons exclusively. It hurts but not a whole lot we can do hey.
@Revolver31 maybe order one from canada now! Im glad theyre sticking with the digipacks.

Pre-ordered this on 17th July from amazon.com and it's still not been shipped yet :mad:.
Sent them an email complaining, resulting in my shipping being changed to AmazonGlobal Priority and shipping charge waived:thumbs:.
It now has an expected shipping date of 3rd December, but I should receive it in 2-4 business days:rolleyes:.
If I wasn't such a fan of the series and have OCD over the digibooks I would have cancelled. Overpriced compared to other amazon sites, amazon.com really are taking the p:greedy:ss.

also can confirm that there is no french text any where on the outer packaging or digipak, so anyone on the fence bout ordering this one should do now before it goes up in price as its gonna be the exact same as the amazon.com one only cheaper ;)