The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
I also ordered it from Amazon Canada during their price drop. Too good of a deal to let it slip by. Looking forward to getting it.

I ordered it too £37.95 Amazon price (inc Delivery) + £17 VAT/Customs seemed like a good deal compared to the UK price.

I received My £117.00 U.S Version n Then Amaon C.A Dropped there's To A Impassable Deal, Bought The Canadian Version.
Had A Few Email Back n Forth To Amazon U.S.
Full Refund And Shippin Fees Refunded
So In The End £117.00 Inc Import Fees
Down To £56.00 Inc Fees.
Phew Got There In The End

Reactions: elle82
I received My £117.00 U.S Version n Then Amaon C.A Dropped there's To A Impassable Deal, Bought The Canadian Version.
Had A Few Email Back n Forth To Amazon U.S.
Full Refund And Shippin Fees Refunded
So In The End £117.00 Inc Import Fees
Down To £56.00 Inc Fees.
Phew Got There In The End
Awesome. amazon can be hard to deal with sometimes. With another item i ordered they totally stuffed it up after a ton of emails i finally got it sorted. Talk about stressful.

It's the deal of the week Amazon US $74.99

Grabed it for that. I know Amazon CA was WAY cheaper before and I didn't bite. But I wanted it the distance less traveled shipping wise. I know it make no since. But I have prime so I was waiting for a drop on Amazon US. And $74 is about what I paid for the others 2-4 when they came out.

So I bit at this deal. Haha! Puns!

Reactions: Rand
Hi @luke98

I was wondering if you could help me with some info?

I pre ordered this set from amazon es, but I'm not sure if the discs are the uncut version, do you know? I also recently bought the german uncut version of season 5 too, I've just compared the 1st disc from each set and the german episodes are exactly 8 seconds longer than the episodes on the Spanish release.
I've been looking for hours on the Internet for cut and uncut comparison's of the blu ray releases without much luck, I've only found info on a couple of season 1 episodes.
Any help would be much appreciated :)

Also on the Spanish release, it seems the episodes have forced subs, anyone else noticed this, is there a way to turn them off that I'm just not seeing?

Reactions: luke98
Hi @luke98

I was wondering if you could help me with some info?

I pre ordered this set from amazon es, but I'm not sure if the discs are the uncut version, do you know? I also recently bought the german uncut version of season 5 too, I've just compared the 1st disc from each set and the german episodes are exactly 8 seconds longer than the episodes on the Spanish release.
I've been looking for hours on the Internet for cut and uncut comparison's of the blu ray releases without much luck, I've only found info on a couple of season 1 episodes.
Any help would be much appreciated :)

Also on the Spanish release, it seems the episodes have forced subs, anyone else noticed this, is there a way to turn them off that I'm just not seeing?
i am sorry chunk, i don't know about cuts for the season 5 blu-ray :sorry: only season 1, for the forced subs bit, i was messing with the menu (Idiomas) and got them removed :censored:

Reactions: chunk
i am sorry chunk, i don't know about cuts for the season 5 blu-ray :sorry: only season 1, for the forced subs bit, i was messing with the menu (Idiomas) and got them removed :censored:

Thats ok luke, it seems quite difficult to find the info online. I remember watching the last episode of season 4 on tv and rick swore, I bought the uk blu ray and they must have filmed it twice as on the uk blu ray he said the same sentence but said a different word in place of the swear word, so I was curious about what exactly the uncut disc version had that the cut versions didn't. Also for anyone buying the special edition season 5 from Spain, I think the subs are forced which is irritating.

Was definitely worth asking the king of TWD:thumbs: thanks luke:D

Reactions: luke98