The Witch (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: July 25, 2022
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £39.99 (Second Sight - Zavvi) - £42.99 (Amazon - HMV)

TheWitchExplodedPackshot_bright_1024x1024@2x.png

TheWitch_3DPackshot_1024x1024@2x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my copy! Really nice set. The included hardcover book is excellent. Will probably give it a watch during the week so cant comment on the new transfer yet but I hear the HDR is a big improvement over the previous release

I not got delivery yet
I was expecting that I might of got delivery yesterday since my order was dispatched on Tuesday

My most recent second sight orders I done direct
Only took 3 days from UK to Ireland

Hopefully will have delivery on Monday

happy days. :) i know this is not a film for everyone, but i genuinely love it, and this is a suitably lovely edition. :woot: i enjoy a well told, unsettling folk tale, and for me this film does that in spades. scroll down for the unboxathon, or just jump here for the photo album. :Snap: not yet fired up the disc, so can't yet comment on the PQ.

View media item 28002
i like the artwork. admittedly it does give it the feel of a companion film to Second SIght's own edition of The Babadook, but the overall art package suits the film. unsealed pics of the slip under the spoiler:

in terms of size, this is the same size as Second Sight's edition of The Babadook, so pretty big. specifically...
View media item 27996
View media item 27995View media item 27994
no idea what that is on my Babadook spine o_O, but whatever it was, was temporary.

being a Second Sight limited edition, it is of course a digipack and not a steel. again, nice artwork:

ok, i love a proper booklet, one with shooting notes, essays, reviews, content. this is a doozy for those who like that. almost 150 hard bound pages of it, so essentially a book. :bookworm: it's really an excellent companion to the film. here are some examples:

the artwork and cards are all matt, austere, stark = nice :thumbs::
View media item 27981View media item 27980

IMHO, this edition is a slam dunk for fans of the film. :wow:
The Witch Horror GIF by A24

Second Sight on a roll of late!
View media item 27977

Last edited:
Wish I grabbed this when I saw it available.

Anyone possibly have one for sale or know a site that has some in stock still? The eBay price is a bit too inflated rn considering there’s only one listing.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Wish I grabbed this when I saw it available.

Anyone possibly have one for sale or know a site that has some in stock still? The eBay price is a bit too inflated rn considering there’s only one listing.
With the Second Sight limited releases once they’re sold out that’s it. There will be no new stock. You can only get it from private sellers at this point. You might be lucky if someone would be selling their open copy for a more reasonable price, I wouldn’t keep high hopes for prices on ebay to go down for sealed copies though. That just historically was not happening for Second Sight Limited Editions, and this one is a very popular film.