The Witch - Mondo Mystery Movie XII Screening with Poster by Aaron Horkey

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Tickets will go on sale https://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon-events

on Wednesday, October 12th at 12:00PM CST

Limit four tickets per person. A MondoCon wristband for the same day as the screening will be required for entry.

Mondo Mystery Movie XII is coming to MondoCon 3! It's been a few years and we couldn't be more excited about this. Tickets go on sale this Wednesday at 12pm CST, but the movie will remain a closely held secret until the lights go down in the theater and the film starts Saturday night at MondoCon. All attendees will receive an exclusive screen printed poster for the film, included with ticket purchase.

$100.00

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'm guessing the theater wont be themed after scouring the times harder ...... but with the amount of volunteers and staff ... who knows.

But A Clockwork Orange is a 2.15 min movie and 15 mins to get people out of theatear so that goes from 7-9:30pm ... this is scheduled to start at 10:00 ... 30 minutes to work if they plan on doing anything like such.

• Thanks
Not my picture

$_57.JPG

True. I am fine with deliberately paced movies. But the denouement of the film was a real yawner.
And yes, that too. I'm also fine with slow pace. It actually works better for certain films. I was surprised that i actually watched till the end. But at the end i was like "Really?" If they were gonna end it like that, they could've done so much more with rest of the movie.

I love this flick and the print is a winner, but like @AlienKing said, definitely not everyone's cup of tea.
One thing i noticed is that every 'art' that i've seen has been amazing for this film. Even the WWA steelbook art is not what you expect from a WWA.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
fun how many people went and then immediately put them on ebay at cost price. $250 for a movie and a poster eh. Hope Black Phillip pays them all a visit ;)

• Thanks
Amazing print.

Great film too and creepy as **** but agreed not everyone's cup of tea

• Thanks
fun how many people went and then immediately put them on ebay at cost price. $250 for a movie and a poster eh. Hope Black Phillip pays them all a visit ;)

Yeah, I think other people were hoping for something else and were very disappointed. The choice of the film makes sense, given it's almost halloween and all.

But direct from vacvvm at MondoCon3 the non-variant edition was $150.

Cost of the variant + movie was not $150