The Wolf of Wall Street (4K UHD + Blu-ray Bonus Disc Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Arrow Films) - £34.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Blu-ray is a extras disc - This is not available from Zavvi USA

20220825_222145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fully illustrated 60-page collectors book containing new writing by film critics Sean Hogan, Will Menaker, and Jourdain Searles
  • Limited Edition packaging featuring The Wolf of Wall Street luxury ‘wallet’, American Excess Credit Card, Business Card, and Stratton Oakmont Banknote
  • Reversible sleeve featuring two choices of artwork

• Disc One: Feature & Extras (4K UHD)
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-Ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of a director-approved 4K transfer
  • Original 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary by film critics Glenn Kenny and Nick Pinkerton
  • Brand new introduction by film historian Ian Christie, editor of Scorsese on Scorsese
  • Theatrical trailer

• Disc Two: Extras (Blu-ray)
  • Brand new interview with screenwriter Terence Winter
  • Brand new interview with production designer Bob Shaw
  • Wall Street After Hours, a brand new visual essay by film critic Simon Ward on the dark humour of Martin Scorsese
  • Planet Hollywolf, a brand new visual essay by film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain on Jordan Belfort’s lesser known career as a low budget movie producer
  • The Wolf Pack, an archival featurette exploring Martin Scorsese’s take on the story and the characters involved
  • Running Wild, an archival featurette taking a closer look at the filmmaking process and key creative team
  • The Wolf of Wall Street Roundtable, an archival featurette with director Martin Scorsese, writer Terence Winter and stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill in conversation
  • Behind the Scenes, documentary footage shot during filming
  • TV spots
  • Image gallery

Is this a new 4K transfer or the same disc as already available?

Is this a new 4K transfer or the same disc as already available?
It's not the same 4K UHD disc as the USA 4K UHD Paramount release
Arrow Video always do their own encoding of 4K transfers for their 4K UHD and Blu-ray releases

Extras also a lot different to USA 4K UHD release

Only when in hand can comparisons be done between Paramount and Arrow Video releases

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
Really cool and unique looking set. Glad I ordered one. Now I just hope it arrives without any damage.
Mine should be here in the next few hours. Honestly I am super excited. I didn't really like the steelbook that America got last year but I really wanted this in 4k. I think this set is an awesome example of not every has to be a steelbook to be awesome.

I just got mine. Not gonna lie. I feel really let down and disappointed. I don't know if I just didn't see it or didn't want to but I thought the wallet was an actual wallet... I dunno. It seems to be one of those cases of something looking way way nicer in photos than in the hand.

I think this set is an awesome example of not every has to be a steelbook to be awesome.
It'll be even nicer, if it fits that US steelbook.

I just got mine. Not gonna lie. I feel really let down and disappointed. I don't know if I just didn't see it or didn't want to but I thought the wallet was an actual wallet... I dunno.
What do you mean? It's been said it's a cardboard imitation.

In rich Corinthian leather?
Honestly I wish I had unboxed it and then made the video. The video ended up being really bad imo due to me getting derailed when I realised it wasn't an actual wallet. But honestly. If you don't look too closely at the photos, they were from just the right angle, It really does look real. After mulling it over. I don't dislike the set. I was just initially disappointed lol.

Reactions: leelee17
I saw a video on youtube fews days ago .... at first, the announce from Arrow suggested a "wallet-like" edition but real disppointed ... no leather & you can't even remove the tiny bag of drugs, it's just a visual, nothing more.

Glad I did not took the 4K, the 2D will do the job !