The Wolf of Wall Street (4K UHD + Blu-ray Bonus Disc Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Arrow Films) - £34.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Blu-ray is a extras disc - This is not available from Zavvi USA

20220825_222145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a video on youtube fews days ago .... at first, the announce from Arrow suggested a "wallet-like" edition but real disppointed ... no leather & you can't even remove the tiny bag of drugs, it's just a visual, nothing more.

Glad I did not took the 4K, the 2D will do the job !
Oh man, what a wasted opportunity! The little goodie might bring the 4K to a new holofoil 3D++ dimension :wacky:

I saw a video on youtube fews days ago .... at first, the announce from Arrow suggested a "wallet-like" edition but real disppointed ... no leather & you can't even remove the tiny bag of drugs, it's just a visual, nothing more.

Glad I did not took the 4K, the 2D will do the job !
Which video? Wasn't mine by any chance lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
Which video? Wasn't mine by any chance lol.

actually I saw 2 others videos ... but I just watched yours, at first, I thought it was a stuffed toy cat on the couch and then I saw the tail moving ;)

so I prefer others videos because your edition is too far from the camera ... check this one for example, that I prefer :

actually I saw 2 others videos ... but I just watched yours, at first, I thought it was a stuffed toy cat on the couch and then I saw the tail moving ;)

so I prefer others videos because your edition is too far from the camera ... check this one for example, that I prefer :

Ooh that's far too close. I mean I do pick it up and hold it in tight frame...

but I just "liked" your videos because your comments are fair ... and you're not afraid to tell the truth & reality ;)
I call it like I see it. I have actually commented a few times in here since thinking about it. The video personally I don't think is my best work. I through mostly my own fault expected it to be an actual wallet. I dunno if some pics threw me off or whatever. But I made the video having not seen it and honestly it kind of derailed me slightly. You can literally hear the disappointment in my voice.

As for the close ups, I'll make sure to always get some good close up shots but I always do pick it up and do a close up anyway.

Ooh that's far too close. I mean I do pick it up and hold it in tight frame...
I see what you mean, and you're right , the item is full screen ... not the best angle !

so actually I prefer this kind of video .... good angle, not too close or far ... please tell me what you think of the angle camera please ?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I see what you mean, and you're right , the item is full screen ... not the best angle !

so actually I prefer this kind of video .... good angle, not too close or far ... please tell me what you think of the angle camera please ?

Yeah I have seen a few of his videos. I do like them. Maybe I will consider changing my format at sometime in the future. But for now I quite like it lol. It's something that I think I'm the only one doing (for blurays anyway) ill be honest I kinda stole the format from Ashens.

And the name just fits too. Me being Jinxy Katte but also cos more often than not I actually have a cat on the sofa in the shot lol.

Hope my format doesn't make you shy away from watching though lol.

Zavvi sent this in a box, which is good, but it was too big and there was nothing in there to keep in from banging around. Then it took 9 days to deliver and, unfortunately, one corner didn't survive the trip. I already requested a replacement copy since it's a more costly set.

I've never had anything shipped to me from Zavvi using P2P Mailing, but it did take them the 9 days, which isn't necessarily terrible to the US. But I did get 3 items delivered in the last month that were shipped with Royal Mail and they all took 4-5 days.

Attachments

• IMG_7835.jpg
    IMG_7835.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Amazon UK order was dispatched today I should have delivery on Friday

I very rarely get issues with parcels from Amazon UK as majority arrive in perfect condition
I used to have delivery on release date for most orders a but lot of orders are now dispatched a few days after release date and some over a week later
But once an order is dispatched delivery is quick 1-2 days

Amazon logistics who do delivery of my parcels in Republic of Ireland I'm lucky the prime van drivers handle parcels with care when doing delivery for my location

Zavvi sent this in a box, which is good, but it was too big and there was nothing in there to keep in from banging around. Then it took 9 days to deliver and, unfortunately, one corner didn't survive the trip. I already requested a replacement copy since it's a more costly set.

I've never had anything shipped to me from Zavvi using P2P Mailing, but it did take them the 9 days, which isn't necessarily terrible to the US. But I did get 3 items delivered in the last month that were shipped with Royal Mail and they all took 4-5 days.
Dang that sucks! Since you got yours today I should be getting mine this week too since I'm in the US as well.

since Zavvi change policy ... and propose tracking delivery (not just for UK) there is more issue for european customers because there are 2 carriers for the delivery, one from Zavvi, and one another when the package is in the destination country.

living in France, really don't know why my edition pass through Netherlands

@JGCramp it's weird because I checked the tracking ... the real one from Zavvi is Fedex.
and with the number tracking I can see it's also P2P Mailing and another carrier when the package will be in France !

Reactions: JGCramp
since Zavvi change policy ... and propose tracking delivery (not just for UK) there is more issue for european customers because there are 2 carriers for the delivery, one from Zavvi, and one another when the package is in the destination country.

living in France, really don't know why my edition pass through Netherlands

@JGCramp it's weird because I checked the tracking ... the real one from Zavvi is Fedex.
and with the number tracking I can see it's also P2P Mailing and another carrier when the package will be in France !
That's normal with tracked International delivery from Zavvi since over 2 years

Zavvi website
Account
Your orders
Item ordered
Click Track order

There is 2 different tracking numbers listed
1) FiC Tracking Number will start with HUT############

2)Tracking Number ##########
Is your Local tracking number this various depending on which local courier is doing delivery for your destination

You click Carrier View more tracking to find out who the local courier will be and will see option to enter your local tracking number

Note
The Local tracking number is only active when parcel arrives in destination country as in when it's scanned by local courier in your country who is doing your delivery

Note
Fedex Cross Border International Connect (FIC) UK is not same as the Courier Fedex as these are different couriers

Fedex Cross Border International Connect (FIC) UK Limited was previously known as P2P Mailing it's them who send your parcel to your local courier in your destination country after it's been collected from THG warehouse in Warrington

Tracking websites apps will list P2P Mailing as courier in regards to Fedex Cross Border International Connect (FIC) Tracking number as it's not Fedex the courier

• Helpful Post
'Damaged corners edition' exclusive to Zavvi...
And that said, in my experience Zavvi are much better than Best Buy and Amazon here in the US...

I asked for a replacement or a return, which prompted them to offer me the standard 15% off, which I respectfully declined. Still waiting to hear back.

Update: They're sending me a replacement, which is cool because looking at the damage, the corner is smashed so badly that the slipbox is torn in that spot.

Last edited:
'Welcome to the new 'Zavvi smashed corners range'..

Exclusive to Zavvi but available in large quantities, this new range aims to disappoint the discerning collector...
What degree of damage will you receive?
Imagine the anticipation!!!
Our previous editions.
Inglourious Basterds,
EX_MACHINA,
have featured exclusive Zavvi damage which we've continued with the latest 'Wolf of Wall Street' edition and plan to follow this with the 'kick-Ass 4k fullslip..
HAPPY DAYS!!!

That's normal with tracked International delivery from Zavvi since over 2 years

Zavvi website
Account
Your orders
Item ordered
Click Track order

There is 2 different tracking numbers listed
1) FiC Tracking Number will start with HUT############

2)Tracking Number ##########
Is your Local tracking number this various depending on which local courier is doing delivery for your destination

You click Carrier View more tracking to find out who the local courier will be and will see option to enter your local tracking number

Note
The Local tracking number is only active when parcel arrives in destination country as in when it's scanned by local courier in your country who is doing your delivery

Note
Fedex Cross Border International Connect (FIC) UK is not same as the Courier Fedex as these are different couriers

Fedex Cross Border International Connect (FIC) UK Limited was previously known as P2P Mailing it's them who send your parcel to your local courier in your destination country after it's been collected from THG warehouse in Warrington

Tracking websites apps will list P2P Mailing as courier in regards to Fedex Cross Border International Connect (FIC) Tracking number as it's not Fedex the courier

first thank you for your message .... do not worry I know where I have to click ... but here is the tracking FEDEX UK, for a delivery in France (that's where I'm living)

Date/TimeActivityEvent CodeLocation
11th Nov 2022 07:32:16SITE SCAN217VENLO, 5928, NL
10th Nov 2022 10:17:00CUSTOMS CLEARED433AMSTERDAM, NL
10th Nov 2022 00:00:00RECEIVED INTO CUSTOMS432AMSTERDAM, NL
9th Nov 2022 10:21:00RECEIVED INTO CUSTOMS432AMSTERDAM, NL
8th Nov 2022 01:08:12OUTBOUND EXPORT CUSTOMS CLEARED200BASILDON, SS15 6TR, GB
7th Nov 2022 22:09:32FEDEX CROSS BORDER PROCESS CENTRE198BASILDON, SS15 6TR, GB
4th Nov 2022 19:09:45DEPARTED Technicolor c/o Barsan Global Log uk ltd218

For previous orders, I never had a package in transit in Netherlands ... so for this tracking I'm not sure and I really hope Fedex did not made a big mistake.
You're right ... I have a tracking starting by "HUT....." and I have also a Local Tracking number starting with "LG........."

The Local tracking is for the french carrier, and it said they don't have the package ! Sometimes packages takes the wrong way, and it's very difficult to solve those kind of issue because we can't contact them.
I just send a message to Zavvi with the tracking ask them to contact Fedex .... and hope they'il understand !

With all those information ... do you think nothing is wrong ? or do you think the transit in NL is weird ?
Usually when it said "customs cleared" it means the package is almost in the destination country (or in the destination country), so in this case it means it is in Netherlannd instead of France

@paulboland Thanks again for your advice & explanation .

Reactions: paulboland
first thank you for your message .... do not worry I know where I have to click ... but here is the tracking FEDEX UK, for a delivery in France (that's where I'm living)

Date/TimeActivityEvent CodeLocation
11th Nov 2022 07:32:16SITE SCAN217VENLO, 5928, NL
10th Nov 2022 10:17:00CUSTOMS CLEARED433AMSTERDAM, NL
10th Nov 2022 00:00:00RECEIVED INTO CUSTOMS432AMSTERDAM, NL
9th Nov 2022 10:21:00RECEIVED INTO CUSTOMS432AMSTERDAM, NL
8th Nov 2022 01:08:12OUTBOUND EXPORT CUSTOMS CLEARED200BASILDON, SS15 6TR, GB
7th Nov 2022 22:09:32FEDEX CROSS BORDER PROCESS CENTRE198BASILDON, SS15 6TR, GB
4th Nov 2022 19:09:45DEPARTED Technicolor c/o Barsan Global Log uk ltd218

For previous orders, I never had a package in transit in Netherlands ... so for this tracking I'm not sure and I really hope Fedex did not made a big mistake.
You're right ... I have a tracking starting by "HUT....." and I have also a Local Tracking number starting with "LG........."

The Local tracking is for the french carrier, and it said they don't have the package ! Sometimes packages takes the wrong way, and it's very difficult to solve those kind of issue because we can't contact them.
I just send a message to Zavvi with the tracking ask them to contact Fedex .... and hope they'il understand !

With all those information ... do you think nothing is wrong ? or do you think the transit in NL is weird ?
Usually when it said "customs cleared" it means the package is almost in the destination country (or in the destination country), so in this case it means it is in Netherlannd instead of France

@paulboland Thanks again for your advice & explanation .
As your local tracking number with France carrier not working yet give it some more time
It can happen sometimes parcels end up in transit in a different country before arriving in delivery destination country

Going by tracking details looks like your parcel was shipped direct from Arrow Films warehouse and not Zavvi/THG warehouse in Warrington
Technicolor Distribution Center is where Arrow Films warehouse is based

• Helpful Post
Going by tracking details looks like your parcel was shipped direct from Arrow Films warehouse and not Zavvi/THG warehouse in Warrington
Technicolor Distribution Center is where Arrow Films warehouse is based

ah ok, good to know, thanks again for your time & explanation ;)