paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow Films) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: This is not available from Zavvi USA

Wolf of Wall Street Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
As usual Amazon prices are at the moment RRP

Price will drop to £29.99 or less before release date
You won't end up paying £34.99

Pre orders done on Amazon you automatically get lower price in your pre order when price drops

So are all the goodies the same as the 4k edition? If so I'll just order this one instead as I'm just going to take out the amaray and put in my 4k steelbook.

So are all the goodies the same as the 4k edition? If so I'll just order this one instead as I'm just going to take out the amaray and put in my 4k steelbook.
Packaging are the same in regards both editions

4K UHD and Blu-ray are separate editions as usual with Arrow Video Amaray limited edition releases

4K UHD edition is Film on UHD and Extras on Blu-ray disc
Does not incluse film on Blu-ray

4K UHD Edition
2 Discs
Disc 1 (UHD) Film + Extras
Disc 2 (Blu-ray) Extras

Blu-ray Edition
2 Blu-ray Discs
Disc 1 Film + Extras
Disc 2 Extras

Note the Paramount USA 4K UHD Steelbook does not have the Arrow Extras
That's a release from Paramount so the discs in that SteelBook are different to Arrow release

Reactions: Nova
  • Fully illustrated 60-page collectors book containing new writing by film critics Sean Hogan, Will Menaker, and Jourdain Searles
  • Limited Edition packaging featuring The Wolf of Wall Street luxury ‘wallet’, American Excess Credit Card, Business Card, and Stratton Oakmont Banknote
  • Reversible sleeve featuring two choices of artwork

• Disc One: Feature & Extras (Blu-ray)
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of a director-approved 4K transfer
  • Original 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary by film critics Glenn Kenny and Nick Pinkerton
  • Brand new introduction by film historian Ian Christie, editor of Scorsese on Scorsese
  • Theatrical trailer

• Disc Two: Extras (Blu-ray)
  • Brand new interview with screenwriter Terence Winter
  • Brand new interview with production designer Bob Shaw
  • Wall Street After Hours, a brand new visual essay by film critic Simon Ward on the dark humour of Martin Scorsese
  • Planet Hollywolf, a brand new visual essay by film critics Matty Budrewicz and Dave Wain on Jordan Belfort’s lesser known career as a low budget movie producer
  • The Wolf Pack, an archival featurette exploring Martin Scorsese’s take on the story and the characters involved
  • Running Wild, an archival featurette taking a closer look at the filmmaking process and key creative team
  • The Wolf of Wall Street Roundtable, an archival featurette with director Martin Scorsese, writer Terence Winter and stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill in conversation
  • Behind the Scenes, documentary footage shot during filming
  • TV spots
  • Image gallery

Packaging are the same in regards both editions

4K UHD and Blu-ray are separate editions as usual with Arrow Video Amaray limited edition releases

4K UHD edition is Film on UHD and Extras on Blu-ray disc
Does not incluse film on Blu-ray

4K UHD Edition
2 Discs
Disc 1 (UHD) Film + Extras
Disc 2 (Blu-ray) Extras

Blu-ray Edition
2 Blu-ray Discs
Disc 1 Film + Extras
Disc 2 Extras

Note the Paramount USA 4K UHD Steelbook does not have the Arrow Extras
That's a release from Paramount so the discs in that SteelBook are different to Arrow release
Well I could just take out disc 2 and put it into my steelbook, that way I could have best of both correct?

Note this Arrow Video release is not available from Zavvi USA
Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow sell Arrow Video USA releases not UK

Zavvi USA is selling the USA Paramount Release and not the same as the Arrow release

If you want to use Zavvi order from Zavvi UK or one of the other Zavvi International websites

Arrow Films UK website ship to USA

Reactions: Nova
Note this Arrow Video release is not available from Zavvi USA
Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow sell Arrow Video USA releases not UK

Zavvi USA is selling the USA Paramount Release and not the same as the Arrow release

If you want to use Zavvi order from Zavvi UK or one of the other Zavvi International websites

Arrow Films UK website ship to USA
Thanks Paul for all the information.

Reactions: paulboland
Note in regards to USA releases of this film
USA Paramount own the rights which is why no USA release from Arrow Video

UK
Universal own the rights
which is why the Universal logo is on the Slip etc of Arrow Video UK release
Arrow Video release was licenced from Universal not Paramount

A film cinema distribution and the home media distribution rights can be different distributors outside USA
This is why this film is not a Paramount release in UK

I really have a doubt that the leather wallet packaging is for both edition (2D) & (4K)

I've written to Arrow ... and they are not sure !

Does anyone has a clear answer please about the leather packaging ? only for 4K or not please ?

Thank you ;)

I really have a doubt that the leather wallet packaging is for both edition (2D) & (4K)

I've written to Arrow ... and they are not sure !

Does anyone has a clear answer please about the leather packaging ? only for 4K or not please ?

Thank you ;)
@vinny

Arrow when it comes to Amaray Limited Editions
They do separate 4K UHD and Blu-ray Limited Editions but they are the same contents apart from the discs differences

Arrow Video 4K UHD Limited Editions and Blu-ray Limited Editions use the same packaging contents for both editions always when both editions are released same time
Only difference will be Jcard and the discs included

4K UHD Edition
Film on 4K UHD and Extras on Blu-ray

20220825_222145.jpg

• Fully illustrated 60-page collectors book containing new writing by film critics Sean Hogan, Will Menaker, and Jourdain Searles
  • Limited Edition packaging featuring The Wolf of Wall Street luxury 'wallet', American Excess Credit Card, Business Card, and Stratton Oakmont Banknote

Blu-ray Edition
Film on Blu-ray and Extras on Blu-ray

91D4m0PVm3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Limited Edition packaging featuring The Wolf of Wall Street luxury 'wallet', American Excess Credit Card, Business Card, and Stratton Oakmont Banknote

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: vinny
Arrow when it comes to Amaray Limited Editions
They do separate 4K UHD and Blu-ray Limited Editions but they are the same contents apart from the discs differences

thank you for your explanation ...

I hope you're 100% right about all this ... I'm confident since you got experence.

Reactions: JinxyKatte