Amazon Prime Thirteen Lives - Streaming August 5, 2022

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Thirteen Lives (2022)

Tagline: 5000 People, 17 Countries, 1 Miracle… That United the World.

Genre: Drama

Director: Ron Howard

Cast: Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farrell, Joel Edgerton, Sukollawat Kanarot, Theerapat Sajakul, Sahajak Boonthanakit, Vithaya Pansringarm, Teeradon Supapunpinyo, Nophand Boonyai, Tom Bateman, Paul Gleeson, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Paula Garcia

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: A dramatization of the rescue of a boys soccer team from an underground cave in Thailand.

Just saw a trailer of this and it looks pretty interesting. Look forward to watching this and Prey tomorrow.

Man... I got claustrophobic watching the trailer. Not sure I will be able to do this one.
Even knowing the outcome (since this is based on the 2018 rescue) this was one of my tensest moviegoing experiences. This is one of the best movies of the last decade, highly recommend people checking this out.

Reactions: kaw
Finnish rescuer left out of the movie even he does look like Colin Farrell ?

Shutterstock_9745051ax.jpg

:rofl:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Nothing much happens here for 2 and a half hours, yet it's kind of interesting to watch, I guess that's already a huge achievement, thanks to Ron Howard's professionalism - seems he could do such movies in his sleep - and some familiar faces of great actors, especially Viggo Mortensen. His character looks tired and indifferent throughout the movie, kind of like me watching it.

P.S. Nice to see white men save the day, and rescue 'indigenous' people... :naughty:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database