Thor: Love and Thunder (4K+2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 03, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on August 26th at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook Only) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: SteelBook has a matte finish

Screenshot 2022-08-23 170814.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-25 154154.jpg

Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook is ok-ish but has that border, slip looks like it'll have the 4k banner, the disc won't be Imax enhanced like Disney's streaming version, and the similar Doctor Strange special edition is still in stock.... So I'll hold out for a premium edition later down the line.

I joined the RC, because I should've done so a while ago, instead of paying £2 for each order for shipping, but it's not letting me order this. Just a giant distorted image pops up, like something is broken, or jumps back to main page, as if I'm not a 'muncher'. :wtf:

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I joined the RC, because I should've done so a while ago, instead of paying £2 for each order for shipping, but it's not letting me order this. Just a giant distorted image pops up, like something is broken, or jumps back to main page, as if I'm not a 'muncher'.
Have you tried just searching for it on zavvi. It should be available. Have you logged in?

I joined the RC, because I should've done so a while ago, instead of paying £2 for each order for shipping, but it's not letting me order this. Just a giant distorted image pops up, like something is broken, or jumps back to main page, as if I'm not a 'muncher'. :wtf:

How were you able to join RC? It's supposed to be just for UK members. Or are you using a UK address that you have Zavvi items shipped to?

Ordered the standard, is the movie even any good?
Phase 4 outside of No Way Home (which isn't even Marvel anyway) has been trash
The first half is staggeringly awful, like a Saturday night live sketch of a Marvel film. The second half is decent but adheres to the usual Marvel template.

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet