Thor: Love and Thunder (4K+2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 03, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition (Pre-order on August 26th at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (SteelBook Only) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: SteelBook has a matte finish

Screenshot 2022-08-23 170814.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-25 154154.jpg

Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
Really need to strike the 4K banner off all the packaging these days. Marking on the spine is plenty.

Every SE I have bought from Zavvi the folder with the extras has been creased heavily due to crushing. Be nice to invest maybe a $1 of the upcharge for a little better packaging as well.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
What settings are those?

From the dropdown menu at the top right corner on Zavvi's site on the item listing page where you see the country flag emblem.

Your Settings​

Change your delivery country or currency

Shipping to United Kingdom

Region & Language United Kingdom

Currencies £ (GBP)

From the dropdown menu at the top right corner on Zavvi's site on the item listing page where you see the country flag emblem.

Your Settings​

Change your delivery country or currency

Shipping to United Kingdom

Region & Language United Kingdom

Currencies £ (GBP)
Oh yeah, thanks, those are all set like that.

Reactions: Stygian
From this video it looks better than usual for matte. Definitely worse than US but didn't expect to be this good for matte. Movie didn't deserve any better finish :D.

Yep. Dispatched an hour ago. With tracking even which is a first for me.

We'll see if the tracking number is legit after a few days.

Yep. Dispatched an hour ago. With tracking even which is a first for me.

We'll see if the tracking number is legit after a few days.
Tracking will be legit

When tracking is provided it's because it was shipped from THG warrington warehouse and not from Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey

Tracking is not provided when shipped from Guernsey

It's nothing new Zavvi UK orders sometimes are shipped from UK THG warehouse and has been happening since a few years ago

Most times Zavvi UK orders are shipped from Guernsey but not always

So it's looking like you won't be able to use any codes on this after its released and in stock.....dunno if zavvi have made a mistake or are moving towards blocking use on codes on new releases, even the red carpet code as well.
The current exclusion list is not great.

So it's looking like you won't be able to use any codes on this after its released and in stock.....dunno if zavvi have made a mistake or are moving towards blocking use on codes on new releases, even the red carpet code as well.
The current exclusion list is not great.
Pre orders are always on the exclusion list and then the move off once they are buy now

But obviously this has changed this week with some newer instock Items. There’s really no telling until release day

But as I said in the JP thread if enough people message them and complain then maybe something will be done and the red carpet codes can be used again

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Pre orders are always on the exclusion list and then the move off once they are buy now

But obviously this has changed this week with some newer instock Items. There’s really no telling until release day

But as I said in the JP thread if enough people message them and complain then maybe something will be done and the red carpet codes can be used again
Yeh i know about pre orders like i said when its in stock after release, i'm just surprised not many others are commenting on it, i'm sure some have been waiting for these still in stock pre orders to release then use the code on them.
I was considering this with the use of code but won't be buying without it.

Yeh i know about pre orders like i said when its in stock after release, i'm just surprised not many others are commenting on it,

Probably because it’s only just happened this week. I personally didn’t realise because I was waiting to put 3 items in a order on Monday including this with the 15% code. Last I checked was last weekend and it worked so that’s also been disabled this week.
i'm sure some have been waiting for these still in stock pre orders to release then use the code on them.
I was considering this with the use of code but won't be buying without it.
All I’ll do now is save my money and wait on actual discount drops. If they want to play it that way and disable the codes then they can loose out in the long run. Because I’m also not paying £30+ for this and the new JP.

They have trouble selling out most the time anyway. With these kinds of releases. They’re only making it harder for themselves

But then I also don’t know how many times I can say to people to put in a complaint. I already have. F**k their weekend up with complaints and see what happens...