Too Many Hot Toys

Jericho

Red Belt
Premium Supporter
Aug 27, 2011
The Moon
My name is Jericho and I am a Hot Toy addict. I have updated this to include what should be most of my Hot Toys (using some of my recycled photos):

Iron Man Mark 2 and Midas (I think Mark 21):

IMG_1034.jpg

Iron Man Mark VI and 89 Joker:

erv3.JPG

The Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man Mark VI, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Thor, Hawkeye, Colston, Loki, Wolverine):

s9v2.jpg

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow:

7l8p.jpg

and update to include an old school Captain America and G.I. Joe Bruce Willis:

IMG_1036.jpg

Batman:

img0741pm.jpg

Joker and Gordon:

img0740ky.jpg

Bane, Catwoman, Bruce Wayne, and the Iron Monger:

IMG_1029.jpg

Red Skull:

img0684dn.jpg

The Mandarin:

IMG_1032.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean (Swann, Turner, Jones):

img0661cy.jpg

Angelica:

img0708ej.jpg

The Crow:

IMG_1031.jpg

Sucker Punch Babydoll:

img0649w.jpg

And now next to the Predator:

IMG_1030.jpg

Black Spiderman:

img0626wy.jpg

Regular Spiderman:
img0592q.jpg

Hellboy:

img0381kg.jpg

and unleashed next to the Hulk and Blade:

IMG_1028.jpg

Jack Sparrow:

img0600ws.jpg

Indiana Jones:

IMG_1033.jpg

Iron Patriot and a second Thor:

IMG_1035.jpg

and

Superman and friends:

IMG_1011.jpg

New Additions:

Bruce Banner and the Winter Soldier:

IMG_1099.jpg

Roadblock (The Rock):

IMG_1100.jpg

Last edited:
Made some additions over the Spooktacular savings. Not all of them are up, but posted a few more in the original post.

So....which ones are you leaving me in your Will? Amazing collection, J!! What's your fav 1/6 head sculpt ever?

Tough call. My favorite figure is probably Davy Jones. Just an overall cool and unique figure. But if you're talking human likeness, I might go with either Jack Sparrow or maybe the recent Thor (from Thor 2). The Heath Ledger Joker is also quite good.

Tough call. My favorite figure is probably Davy Jones. Just an overall cool and unique figure. But if you're talking human likeness, I might go with either Jack Sparrow or maybe the recent Thor (from Thor 2). The Heath Ledger Joker is also quite good.

After hearing from many collector's and seeing it in your pics, I can see why the Jack Sparrow is held as all-time! I just recently started collecting HTs. I have the Man of Steel (at home) with the Guardians of the Galaxy, T-800 Battle Damaged, and Maleficent on pre-order. My favorite head sculpt so far (from pics & videos) are Gamora, Jack Sparrow, RoboCop (Unmasked/Battle Damaged), The Mandarin, and Storm Shadow! I love all the ones I have on pre-order as well. I will try to get Thor also, I love the look and it has one of the best boxes EVER! I'm trying to get all my favorite characters of all-time so Bane, Alice (Resident Evil), Thor, RoboCop, and a Heath Ledger's Joker are expensive priorities! Again, stellar set! Can't believe you own so many grail pieces - Jack Sparrow, Blade, Joker, Iron Man, Hellboy... Amazing collection! :)

Reactions: Jericho