Added to Calendar: 10-05-22

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC - E.Leclerc (ships only within France)
Price: €34.99 (Amazon - FNAC) - €29.99 (E.Leclerc)

715N6sPI7nL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81ae1UdId3L._AC_SX679_.jpg
71PEZ4EMS1L._AC_SX679_.jpg
71aozd1NydL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
It'll be one of the french steels, fnac also have an exclusive. Not confirmed which will be witch yet though.

He was saying that would be the WWA (he's from Korea) and I think he's correct. It's already showing up on the Amazon and HMV sites in the UK so I believe it will be Zavvi's steelbook and the North American steelbook as well.

I may be misinterpreting your post.

Jul 22, 2020
He was saying that would be the WWA (he's from Korea) and I think he's correct. It's already showing up on the Amazon and HMV sites in the UK so I believe it will be Zavvi's steelbook and the North American steelbook as well.

I may be misinterpreting your post.
I think you're misunderstanding what I meant.

Yes, it is a WWA. It's the UK and US release for example. There are 2 WWAs though. The one he pictured, and a very similar looking blue one (see the german thread).

France is getting 2 steelbooks, tradewide and a fnac exclusive. So what I said was, we don't know which WWA design is going to be which yet, in regards to the french releases.

Reactions: Stygian
Jul 22, 2020
Both fnac and amazon have confirmed the tradewide french release is the artwork in post 2 above.

The fnac exclusive release is the blue/white variant with the lenticular magnet, same as amazon Italy.

Top-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-1.jpg Top-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg