Top Gun: Maverick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC - E.Leclerc (ships only within France)
Price: €34.99 (Amazon - FNAC) - €29.99 (E.Leclerc)
Notes: Glossy finish

715N6sPI7nL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81ae1UdId3L._AC_SX679_.jpg
71PEZ4EMS1L._AC_SX679_.jpg
71aozd1NydL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be one of the french steels, fnac also have an exclusive. Not confirmed which will be witch yet though.

He was saying that would be the WWA (he's from Korea) and I think he's correct. It's already showing up on the Amazon and HMV sites in the UK so I believe it will be Zavvi's steelbook and the North American steelbook as well.

I may be misinterpreting your post.

He was saying that would be the WWA (he's from Korea) and I think he's correct. It's already showing up on the Amazon and HMV sites in the UK so I believe it will be Zavvi's steelbook and the North American steelbook as well.

I may be misinterpreting your post.
I think you're misunderstanding what I meant.

Yes, it is a WWA. It's the UK and US release for example. There are 2 WWAs though. The one he pictured, and a very similar looking blue one (see the german thread).

France is getting 2 steelbooks, tradewide and a fnac exclusive. So what I said was, we don't know which WWA design is going to be which yet, in regards to the french releases.

Reactions: Stygian
Both fnac and amazon have confirmed the tradewide french release is the artwork in post 2 above.

The fnac exclusive release is the blue/white variant with the lenticular magnet, same as amazon Italy.

Top-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-1.jpgTop-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg