Toy Story Trilogy SteelBooks (Zavvi Exclusive)

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated-gif.295665

The Prize
tstory123.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: While these are sealed, 1 & 3 have a slight dent on the front

How to win?
Q: Do you prefer Traditional or CG Animation?
Please explain why.

Terms

Worldwide Entry
1 post per member
Winner pays shipping
Winner chosen at random.org
Ends 26th Feb

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

I would say Traditional only because i grew up watching the traditional ones and they feel more real to me. Although CG is great for the future but its always nice to have abit of the old :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

I think there is a place for both. Like many here, I was amazed when I first saw Toy Story, but I also grew up watching traditional cartoons, and still watch a lot of anime to this day.
As long as it satisfies my inner child, I'm not really bothered if a film is animated or CG.

I prefer traditional, I grew up on the Disney classics like Aladdin, brave little toaster, the rescuers etc. Don't get me wrong I love CG animation as well but something about the old school is just beautiful artwork to me

If done well, they both can look amazing. But as a child of the 80s, I'll stand by traditional animation for the win :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway

I prefere traditional , looks a lot better and well takes me back to when I was younger ;)

I would say traditional, but I am fine with most movies being cg style these days. I also love when a game-changer like Kubo and the Two Strings comes along as a stop-motion animated film and exceeds any other animated film in a given year.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I think I prefer CG animation to traditional. CG has come a long way in such a short time. I will always love the classic traditional films but change is always better.

I prefer the traditional. there is just something about it that carries more feeling and emotion to the characters. it has its own unique artistic vibe.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Wow awesome giveaway, thanks for the opportunity!!
My preference would have to be more towards tradition animation. I appreciate the look of traditional versus ones that look "too" CGI (imo). There's some recent animated titles that look fine and realistic, but others that are too overly computerized to the point that you get distracted by the animation while watching.

Thanks! :D

Traditional animation resonates more with me and I feel tends to put the focus of the project more on the story, but I definitely enjoy some CG animated especially if it's in 3D!