Toys Toys Toys - Pics Of Your Last Toy Acquired

Fine, I guess I won't try to look at any more collections.
@Ricker
It makes it easier if you click on the thread and push the "END" key on your keyboard. It'll take you all the way to the bottom of the page. Also you can check on the thread were it says last post @ certain time, just click the time link and it'll take you to the newest post. Works with all threads :)

New Pick Ups!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1413257811603.jpg

Grabbed a few over the weekend. I had ordered a couple Hot Topic Online Exclusives to be shipped to the store and when I went to pick them up, they were having a buy one, get 50% off EVERYTHING in the store. HAD to take advantage of that!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413766438.221780.jpg

First off, bought a couple of blind boxes. The kidrobot Rocksteady I already have, but I've been wanting the Leatherface mini and got super lucky and pulled the blood spattered variant that is SUPER RARE!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413766419.452849.jpg

These are the two Big Lebowski Online Exclusives.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413766377.281376.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413766391.800966.jpg

FINALLY GOT MY TURTLE VAN!!! This thing is AWESOME!!!

A HUGE thanks to @mllNY for surprising me with this beautiful figure that was exclusive to NYCC 2014! :D

View attachment 111893
View attachment 111896
View attachment 111897
View attachment 111898
@bloodsnake007, check it out!!! Did you get this one yet?! I just checked and there's some on ebay! :)
Hey @mllNY Where's my Godzilla Exclusive!? :mad: :( :sorry: LOL! just kidding buddy! :hilarious:

That's FU**ING Awesome! :woot: Congrats @tridon! :notworthy: I do plan on getting one, but on my next pay check! :thumbs: Thanks for the pics!

Reactions: tridon
@tridon really should be thanking a guy I met on line at NYCC. Cause I helped him get in line before the doors opened in exchange for him getting me the buy ticket. Also they marked your badge after you bought

Reactions: tridon
@tridon really should be thanking a guy I met on line at NYCC. Cause I helped him get in line before the doors opened in exchange for him getting me the buy ticket. Also they marked your badge after you bought

Wow, I had no idea that you went through all of that to get it! Well if you ever talk to that guy again, please let him know how I much appreciated it! :thumbs:

@tridon no worries I am sure you would reciprocate if the need arose

Some recent and not so recent pickups, some are more collectible than toys but to me they are my toys!

@Che might appreciate these
IMG_9565.JPG

@wyatt03 finally got that cruiser I wanted
IMG_9567.JPG

@spawnshop finally opened up that 3A figure, but I like it. Need to get batteries for the eyes
IMG_9570.JPG

IMG_9571.JPG IMG_9572.JPG IMG_9574.JPG IMG_9575.JPG

IMG_9566.JPG

IMG_9568.JPG

IMG_9569.JPG

I'm not sure if anyone was planning/wanting to get this, but take a look and decide for yourself if it's what you were after...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415756062.466707.jpg

When I opened the amazon box, I was a bit worried about the weight. It felt like it was just the box. Then I opened it and was completely and utterly disappointed to find this...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415756158.326671.jpg

It's SO MUCH SMALLER than I was expecting! I was thinking it was at least twice as big as this, if not three times as big. Oh well, could definitely use the cash back in my pocket. It's a shame though, it had potential for greatness [emoji20]

Reactions: Flash and ocielz