Transformers Award Is BACK!

Here's an old school collection :woot:

Awards_Transformers.jpg

In Celebration of the new movie and new forums it is out of the dojo until after the home media releases.

30 likes to receive award!

@dv8mad ;)

HOLY CRAP! WHy did the tag not work on this one single post but I have seen everything else????

I had better get to work on some pics!

OK, here they are. Please give me your thanks! This is the only award I must have!!!

Awesome! A fellow TF collector! I wish I could buy some genuine G1 stuff but the prices for decent condition items are out of my range.

I just put some photos of my TF collection on another site. I'll have to remake them to post on here.

Awesome! A fellow TF collector! I wish I could buy some genuine G1 stuff but the prices for decent condition items are out of my range.

I just put some photos of my TF collection on another site. I'll have to remake them to post on here.

I have more, but no space so they are still in boxes in the closet, sadly. Yeah... G1. I'm sure I'm not the only one that still curses my mother for throwing those out while I was gone.

Hmmm... followed hubmuswell's (terrible) lead and posted in this thread but now I see people are posting their own. Maybe @Wreck would be kind enough to move my collection post out into the main area?

Edit: @Naughtius Maximus ?

Edit Again: @ash333 (I'm running out of mod names I know off the top of my head!)

Last edited:
Great news.
Finally got around to posting mine. Been a long time but I'm quite passionate about Transformers :)