Tridon's a Spider-Fan!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I'm a pretty huge Spider-Man fan. My fanfare has died down over the years with all of Marvel's goofy
"Peter and MJ divorced by the devil"/"Doc Ock is Peter Parker" type of
storylines, but he's still been a favourite superhero of mine since childhood. I have hundreds of Spidey items -- blankets to clocks to floor mats in my car -- and I've hung out with one of his co-creators. Below are pics of items that I had readily available to photograph and are mostly only film-related. All 'Thanks' are appreciated! Enjoy! :scat:

--------------------​

Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3 on Blu-ray:

87BF07BF_zps0c152d22.jpg

Spider-Man 3 Blu-ray bonus disc, The Amazing Spider-Man 3D Blu-ray, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series on DVD and Spider-Man for the PlayStation:

BF84EC34_zpse4f78759.jpg

My Sam Raimi Spider-Man DVD collection; Spider-Man Deluxe Edition, Spider-Man 2.1 Extended Cut and Spider-Man 3 Future Shop exclusive Steelbook:

FF4D9294_zpsa6dfb3d4.jpg

I also own the DVD gift set to Spider-Man, though it's currently boxed away (photo in spoilers because it's a stock photo):

514YgzRXWXL_zps42347248.jpg

Some TPBs from my bookshelf; Venom by Daniel Way Volume 1-3, Spider-Man's Tangled Web Volume 1 and the Ultimate Spider-Man Scriptbook:

09DA762A_zpsae3fce2d.jpg

A Spider-Man 2 Christmas ornament that hangs on my tree every year:

C57EA37A_zpsa0bc63b2.jpg

A few Spidey dohickies that were also hanging out on my bookshelf:

669FC6F2_zps03bfe9fe.jpg

My Peter Parker: Spider-Man #29 comic book that was autographed by Stan Lee (I had this issue autographed because its cover is a beautifully iconic Spidey/MJ image as depicted by Kaare Andrews):

5C23FD0A_zpsf08f58db.jpg

And here's a pic of Stan signing the above comic book:

IMG_4328_zps6179d5a9.jpg

:thumbs:

Last edited: