Tridon's 'PACIFIC RIM' Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Not only was Pacific Rim my favourite film of 2013 so far (read my HDN Final Thoughts 'review' for it here), but it's my newest creature-feature obsession. I have some amazing items on their way to me right now, so once they're all in hand, I'll start posting some pics of my newly-acquired collection.

Subscribe to this page if you're a Pacific Rim fan and you want to see some super-cool collectibles! :D

In the meantime, please check out and 'thank' my Peter Jackson's King Kong, Trollhunter, Riddick and Digibook collections. Links are in my signature! :thumbs:

-------------------------

THE COLLECTION... (click links below)

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

ROUND 4

ROUND 5

-------------------------

And here's a YouTube video that I threw together showing off my haul of Canadian Blu-ray exclusives. Keep in mind when you watch my videos; I'm working with a piece-of-**** iPhone and ever since they updated to an Android wannabe, it's nearly impossible to properly center an image when recording. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 179px-Gipsy_Nuclear_Vortex_Turbine_02.jpg
    179px-Gipsy_Nuclear_Vortex_Turbine_02.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Tridon, you have an amazing collection, just WOW!!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: how you don't have this award yet I don't know, I'm sorry I missed it till now, thank you @bloodsnake007 for the tag.. tag me any time, I always love to see ninja collections;):thumbs:
this has got me in the mood to watch the film again, my blufans gb package is on the way :D

@tridon Ken, YOU should of been the 1st member to get the PR award! :notworthy:

Get in here NINJAS and THANK this EPIC Collection! (the OP) :woot: If it says you already did, undo it and THANK it again! ;)
@MGD @DADDYCOOL187 @Hooch @galareta2332 @AlienKing @ocielz @chunk @Flash

LOL @ Franky! "...undo it and THANK again" :hilarious:

@tridon This is by far the most EPIC complete collection of Pacific Rim that I've seen to date :thumbs:. Sorry @bloodsnake007 your PR collection needs to grow if you plan to take the title from him :p

P.S. Ken, I'm going to steal your idea to post my Matrix collection in similar manner (as OP) :naughty: Thanks :notworthy:

Done...do i get a Twinkie now? :)

OMG!!

Ok, great work Ken!! :D :D

That's actually not a bad question! :p
LMFAO!!! :hilarious: @Hooch and @spass You guys are fu**ing hilarious! :oohyeah: :woot: :joy: :rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys want some Twinkies? :naughty: Pay for the shipping and I'll send you some! :wacky: :D :p
LOL @ Franky! "...undo it and THANK again" :hilarious:

@tridon This is by far the most EPIC complete collection of Pacific Rim that I've seen to date :thumbs:. Sorry @bloodsnake007 your PR collection needs to grow if you plan to take the title from him :p
@AlienKing I know I can never take that PR title from Ken, but HE can never take my Godzilla! :cool: :happy: :smuggrin: I'll whoop his ass! :box: :blackeye: :D

godzilla_vs_pacificrim.jpg