True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg5.jpg
4.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have I missed something here? I was correcting @psychoscot

I did receive a notification that he replied here late last night but I can see the message has disappeared so I can only
assume he got sh!tty with me. Unless the other comments are aimed at me. If they are then I’m lost
It was in some ways a general comment. Seen alot recently of certain members just being a bit unpleasant and lots inane conversation nothing to do with steelbooks
There was a particular comment made by someone (I honestly don't recall who) now deleted that was a little too nasty in my opinion that made me comment this particular time rather than just ignore the general morons posting crap like I usually do

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post this on the thread but the deluxe edition is now available on Diabolikdvd for anyone who missed out.

Reactions: jc2ssych
Seriously? 'Preorder'?

First Blade Runner TOC and now this. Are they just going to keep reprinting the money spinners?
This is a US/CA release that was announced today. It wasn't released in that market initially as far as I remember.
So its not getting re-released in the UK, just over there.

Zavvi themselves have this as a US version on preorder now, all versions, with steelbook, without steelbook, steelbook separately, for a June 28th release...

Zavvi themselves have this as a US version on preorder now, all versions, with steelbook, without steelbook, steelbook separately, for a June 28th release...
Zavvi USA yes but not Zavvi UK or the other Zavvi international websites

Arrow Video USA releases in regards to Zavvi are sold on Zavvi USA but not the other Zavvi websites

Zavvi USA is a separate website since last year

Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow Video releases is USA releases not the UK editions

Was not possible to release in USA same time last year as the UK release due to rights issues

Reactions: Billy Talent
Zavvi USA yes but not Zavvi UK or the other Zavvi international websites

Arrow Video USA releases in regards to Zavvi are sold on Zavvi USA but not the other Zavvi websites

Zavvi USA is a separate website since last year

Zavvi USA in regards to Arrow Video releases is USA releases not the UK editions

Was not possible to release in USA same time last year as the UK release due to rights issues
It can still be ordered as normal though over here right?

It can still be ordered as normal though over here right?
You have to use Zavvi USA website if you want to order from Zavvi and order is shipped from USA
Zavvi UK and the other Zavvi international websites do not sell Arrow Video USA releases

You can pre order from Zavvi USA but price increases when you get to checkout if delivery address outside USA
Before shipping cost is added
Shipping to Ireland

Price at checkout will change to
Deluxe $95.99
Steelbook only $81.99

Zavvi USA
Customers with a USA delivery address gets the price
Deluxe $54.99
Steelbook only $44.99

Customers based outside USA
Use Arrow Video USA shop website
instead to order and make sure you set currency to USA $ only to get correct price
Do not set Arrow Video USA shop website to other currency if you do the prices increases a lot

Deluxe
$55.00

Steelbook only
$45.00

Last edited: