Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 3, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

TurningRed-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky! Mine shipped in a bubble mailer and had a ton of scratches on the back. I don’t recall seeing any paint on the backing so it’s more likely they’re from manufacturing or production. :banghead:
Bummer! Did you preorder yours before the release date? My last half dozen or so preorders have all shipped in boxes (even my single copy of Hell or High Water), but when I ordered some older titles, they all came (crushed) in a large bubblemailer.

Bummer! Did you preorder yours before the release date? My last half dozen or so preorders have all shipped in boxes (even my single copy of Hell or High Water), but when I ordered some older titles, they all came (crushed) in a large bubblemailer.
Yes, it was preordered. All new Disney SteelBooks were shipped by Best Buy in a box with air packets for a while. That policy seems to have ended and now it’s up to the packer.

Yes, it was preordered. All new Disney SteelBooks were shipped by Best Buy in a box with air packets for a while. That policy seems to have ended and now it’s up to the packer.
That's a shame. Especially with so many recent Best Buy releases selling out before release date and/or not getting released to brick and mortar stores period. At least this one's still kicking around if you want to seek a replacement.