Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Nov 23, 2019
Brooklyn
Release date: April 18, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €34.99
Notes: Restored version

Twin-Peaks-Fire-Walk-With-Me-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD2.jpeg

Twin-Peaks-Fire-Walk-With-Me-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpeg
Twin-Peaks-Fire-Walk-With-Me-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you located in the UK? I've had issues with preorders from Amazon.de & .fr for a little while now - they tend to pop up for order closer or on the release date for UK buyers. You can check if its really out of stock by changing your location on the Amazon.de to a location in the EU (hiope that makes sense - theres a little icon at the top indicating the country you are browsing from.
What do people think of the image selection for this? I'm generally down for anything Twin Peaks but this hasnt really got my pulse going... (will likely buy for the collection mind..)
Thanks,
yes im from uk, I will keep checking

Does anyone know if this will have the 7.1 remix track and the original 2.0 dolby surround like the criterion? The listings just say stereo dts-hd.

Does anyone know if this will have the 7.1 remix track and the original 2.0 dolby surround like the criterion? The listings just say stereo dts-hd.
Unlikely, i think Criterion did that remix themselves. This will probably just be a lossless stereo track, though the distributor has it down as English DTSHD-MA 1.0.

Unlikely, i think Criterion did that remix themselves. This will probably just be a lossless stereo track, though the distributor has it down as English DTSHD-MA 1.0
The 7.1 remix was done for the missing pieces set, the website for the first potemkin release of fwwm on standard blu ray says it has 7.1 and stereo tracks (as well as a 5.1 french dub) so hopefully they'll carry them over for the 4k.

The 7.1 remix was done for the missing pieces set, the website for the first potemkin release of fwwm on standard blu ray says it has 7.1 and stereo tracks (as well as a 5.1 french dub) so hopefully they'll carry them over for the 4k.
I wouldn't necessarily count on it.. The publisher has confirmed there's no French dub on this release, so it's evidently not the same audio options as previous discs. Have to wait and see.

Still for sale on Amazon.fr......I would think they would remove it if it were canceled, right?

also, the publisher of the steelbook has it for sale on their site as well.
Don't know, Amazon can be slow to react, it's very large.
All I know is I got this email:

Screenshot_20230803-160542_Gmail.jpg