Slipcover U-Turn (Blu-ray Slipcover) [France]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: December 31, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €19.99

U-Turn-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U-Turn (1997)

A drifter becomes entangled with a femme fatale and her husband after his car breaks down in their small Southwest town.

Actors:
Aida Linares, Billy Bob Thornton, Bo Hopkins, Ilia Volok, Jennifer Lopez, Jon Voight, Nick Nolte, Powers Boothe, Sean Penn, Sean Stone, Valeriy Nikolaev
Director:
Oliver Stone
Production:
France, USA / 1997
Audio:
French 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Bonus :
-Presentation of the movie by journalist Samuel Blumenfeld (24 min)
-Masterclass of Oliver Stone from January 27,2018 at the forum of animated art hosted by Fabien Gaffez
-Flashback; 8 scenes commented by Oliver Stone (13 min)
-Introduction with Oliver Stone (3 min)

Last edited:
Found it today in my letterbox and after not delivering it in the right time the DPD service decided to hammer the carton in it and now everything even Amaray is damaged. And note that you cannot resend the article and get replacement so easy. You must query it directly from DPD and ... whatever - impossible, It´s the second article they destroyed. I always liked FNAC but their change to DPD is cruel and I wil not buy anything from them in the future,

Found it today in my letterbox and after not delivering it in the right time the DPD service decided to hammer the carton in it and now everything even Amaray is damaged. And note that you cannot resend the article and get replacement so easy. You must query it directly from DPD and ... whatever - impossible, It´s the second article they destroyed. I always liked FNAC but their change to DPD is cruel and I wil not buy anything from them in the future,

Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you get a replacement.

Thanks for the the thread though, I just ordered a copy from amz.fr.

Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you get a replacement.

Thanks for the the thread though, I just ordered a copy from amz.fr.
Thanks - apart from the damage the matte slipcover looks great and comes with the art from the second picture I posted. I will not do the struggle to contact DPD and so on to get a replacement, maybe I should have ordered from Amazon as well, but they are also not the kings of undamaged delivery.

Last edited: