Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing :rofl::LOL:. pretty sure it was closer to $400.00 when released but I might be wrong. Definitely not $50.00 though... don't know where you pulled that figure from? There's one currently going on Ebay US for over $1200.00 so, yeah... pretty damn expensive.

Last edited:
@AlienKing :rofl::LOL:. pretty sure it was closer to $400.00 when released but I might be wrong. Definitely not $50.00 though... don't know where you pulled that figure from? There's one currently going on Ebay US for over $1200.00 so, yeah... pretty damn expensive.
Was there another edition similar to it? I feel like I remember seeing a wooden box for cheap but may be it wasnt real wood? Just printed to make it look the part?

@AlienKing Maybe it was this edition you were thinking of...

1604716-scarface-blu-ray-dvd-collectors-pack-0.jpg

This was real cheap when it came out. Not even in the same league as the Humidor edition. I don't smoke but this one is a real working humidity-controlled humidor made by Daniel Marshall - apparently they make the best cigar boxes in the world. Personally I'd rather have a box to keep my mountains of cocaine in just like Tony Montana but I guess we can't have everything :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing Maybe it was this edition you were thinking of...

View attachment 391954

This was real cheap when it came out. Not even in the same league as the Humidor edition. I don't smoke but this one is a real working humidity-controlled humidor made by Daniel Marshall - apparently they make the best cigar boxes in the world. Personally I'd rather have a box to keep my mountains of cocaine in just like Tony Montana but I guess we can't have everything :LOL:.
LOL. well, yea may be it was this but I thought it said 'wood' somewhere plus i thought i saw the Steelbook inside, not Amaray. Oh well. Cool edition regardless. :D
The German edition is wooden.
How much was that originally?