Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. well, yea may be it was this but I thought it said 'wood' somewhere plus i thought i saw the Steelbook inside, not Amaray. Oh well. Cool edition regardless. :D

How much was that originally?
Sorry can't remember but I got mine a couple of years ago and was not to expensive obviously from the bay. The wooden one was a German edition.

Reactions: AlienKing
I grew up watching this and loved it. Have to watch it again at some point and see if it still has the same appeal.

It was known as Grendizer or Grandizer in the US, FYI.
Ah that name rings a bell!! But i dont think i've watched any episodes.
From Wikipedia:
"UFO Robot Grendizer (UFOロボ グレンダイザー Yūfō Robo Gurendaizā), also known as Force Five: Grandizer in the United States, is a Japanese Super Robot anime television series and manga created by manga artist Go Nagai. It is the third entry in the Mazinger trilogy. It was produced by Toei Doga and broadcast on Fuji TV from October 5, 1975, to February 27, 1977, and lasted 74 episodes. The robot's first appearance in the United States was as a part of the Shogun Warriors line of super robot toys imported in the late 1970s by Mattel, then in Jim Terry's Force Five series, both under the title Grandizer. It is still widely popular in the Middle East, and it was especially popular in France and Quebec, as well as among French speaking Canadians in the province of New Brunswick, where it was aired under the title Goldorak. It was also very popular in Italy, where it was aired under the title Goldrake, starting in 1978."

Yeah, same edition as linked above.

Yes Mark, those are not allowed, that's why I removed them. Please see this post below, thanks.

Considering all the punk moves behind the scenes they do to us that we constantly never inform the general public of since it would then be petty ....then yes, that's where it's at. It's an order from the top of HDN that we are not going to promote other people's agendas no matter the website if they are not in good standing with us. And It's pretty freakin easy to be in good standing with us. We let a whole lot of stuff slide. Plus we arent going to openly allow such promotion of shady places and send the good people of this site knowingly to those places.

Many other "competitive" sites that we have no problem with despite what some may *want* to think are often referred to as abbreviations. We dont have a problem with those sites, but we also don't have to be their link farm of thousands of links either. We already have hundreds of theirs and others on this site, and that their proves our stance.

Because there's no such thing as too much Matrix. One for you @AlienKing :thumbs:

View attachment 403410
AHHHHHH! It pisses me off that i dont have the Nebuchadnezzar! :grumpy::angry::mad::banghead::banghead: I've been eyeing those HMV slips but I also keep forgetting about those. They are not too rare...yet, so i should be okay.

oh and awesome collection buddy :LOL::thumbs::notworthy: You know i love it. I get a tingling feeling seeing so much Matrix in one pic :giggle::hungry: