Unbreakable (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 29, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £27.99
Finish: Glossy

Unbreakable Jcard.jpg
Unbreakable Front.jpg Unbreakable Back.jpg Unbreakable Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jasong and Felix_ro
Well I got my dispatch email last night at about 17:30. It just arrived. Which is totally unprecedented. Its actually post marked 18th. Never has a zavvi order arrived the next day for me.
Lol mine just turned up earlier too.

I think it might have gone out Monday and the dispatch emails went late. No way did it get here in a day from a 17:30 dispatch.
Yeah, I'd say that's definitely the case. Wouldn't be the first time! Not that I'm complaining or anything though... still arrived early. :D

Happy with this release, but I think they could've done something really cool with a PET slip... maybe have the cracks printed on there in silver foil, as well as the title, of course!

Happy with this release, but I think they could've done something really cool with a PET slip... maybe have the cracks printed on there in silver foil, as well as the title, of course!
Damn you, for reminding of the world I'd like to live in and not the post apocalyptic cheap skate world in which I do... :sorry: :brb: CHUCKED

Damn you, for reminding of the world I'd like to live in and not the post apocalyptic cheap skate world in which I do... :sorry: :brb: CHUCKED
Lol actually gonna see if I can make the slip myself... hopefully shouldn't be too hard with the use of a Cricut.