Canada
Release date: May 10, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon CA - Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

81cHt7oUL3L._AC_SX679_.jpg

91QAJWm5QpL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nexor and MerlinT
Best Buy's listing was active earlier but it has been removed. Amazon is showing currently unavailable. The price isn't currently listed for Amazon.

Release date is probably in May since Zavvi's listing in the UK updated yesterday with a May 9th release date.

Last edited:
Yeah I like the colours and the steelbook. I have never played the game but I have read elsewhere that the steelbook colours are similar to one of the games or something like that.

I have also read elsewhere that some people don't like the colours. People are strange.
Oh, you're right! It's similar to Uncharted 1's cover.

Reactions: Stygian
Amazon.ca is live $44.99 but it’s amazon price will yo-yo.

The OP has been updated. Amazon isn't showing a release date yet but I'm sure it will be May 10th like Best Buy. Now that Amazon is confirmed, I find it very interesting that this isn't a Best Buy exclusive.

That's Paramount and Sony now that have had non-exclusive New Release steelbooks.

The OP has been updated. Amazon isn't showing a release date yet but I'm sure it will be May 10th like Best Buy. Now that Amazon is confirmed, I find it very interesting that this isn't a Best Buy exclusive.

That's Paramount and Sony now that have had non-exclusive New Release steelbooks.
No complaints here which means lower prices :thanks:

They did for scream and A Quiet Place 2 and bestbuy did after. Seems like when it isn’t a bbyc exclusive the prices get lower but it’s amazon I wouldn’t be surprised

Ah, yes. I already forgot about the new Scream dropping $10. I don't really remember the pricing with A Quiet Place 2.

That being the case then yeah hopefully Amazon keeps getting New Release steelbooks.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kersey