Uncharted (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 9, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13645959-1064944345464910.jpg

13645959-7644944345571815.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah saw it today and it’s just awful

Awful casting
Horrible plot
Writing was pretty lousy
The writers clearly had not played the games

It’s literally just a poor man’s Indiana Jones and the sad thing is the games are the opposite, they took films like Indiana Jones or the Mummy and made their own thing out of them

Just a pointless film, makes me loose even more faith in the Last of Us show if ND signed off on this

Reactions: Mararagan
Is putting steelbook presales up before the movies are released (or even just after they were released) a new thing? I think the first time I saw this was the latest Spider Man (or maybe Matrix IV).

Is putting steelbook presales up before the movies are released (or even just after they were released) a new thing? I think the first time I saw this was the latest Spider Man (or maybe Matrix IV).

No. For the UK, this was something that seemed to happen with almost every new theatrical release a few years ago.

It was expected that the pre-order would go up on Zavvi at Midnight UK time. At least that's the way I remember it but I was still just getting into steelbooks at that time.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
I'll wait for a good quality version to pop up online
I watched it in theaters the day before yesterday, it was actually quite fun, better than that movie with The Rock and Gadot, whatever it's called. More Indiana Jones style exploration, but a really stupid fight over 10 billion dollars at the end. I mean, can't they all share, isn't that enough for eeeeeeveryone...
So I'll be getting a steelbook, maybe dressed up by someone...

Reactions: luke98 and Nova
I'm excited to see this movie as I loved all the videos games, but I'm not going to go see the movie with any kind of expectations to see an exact copy of the games. If I wanted to see that I would just play the game over again.

Reactions: El Cid
You would LOVE the games mate ! give it a try

If I was a gamer then yes, I probably would love the games. The latest system I ever owned was the Sega Genesis back in the day. I only bought that to play one of the baseball games.

I still own the original NES. Love those RBI games and Elevator Action although you can't get past level 4 on it.

Reactions: Mararagan