Uncharted (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 9, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13645959-1064944345464910.jpg

13645959-7644944345571815.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished watching the trailer. Tom Holland's action scenes look like Spider-Man but without the suit and webs.
Yeah it looks awful, he's not Nate in any shape or form, the same goes for Marky Mark as Sully

They've jumbled all 4 games up, picking set pieces out of them to create this new "thing" and it just looks horrible.

It's like these directors have never played the game despite saying they are all huge fans...worst part is the director is apparently setting his sights on Jak and Daxter next and Tom is rumoured to play Jak

Not sold on the cast or trailer at all, so going to have to see the movie before I even consider putting any money towards a steelbook.

Reactions: djjez83
Not sold on the cast or trailer at all, so going to have to see the movie before I even consider putting any money towards a steelbook.

I think i agree with you. I loved Uncharted series but i'm not sold at all to preorder this. Will watch movie and see after.

Yeah it looks awful, he's not Nate in any shape or form, the same goes for Marky Mark as Sully

They've jumbled all 4 games up, picking set pieces out of them to create this new "thing" and it just looks horrible.

It's like these directors have never played the game despite saying they are all huge fans...worst part is the director is apparently setting his sights on Jak and Daxter next and Tom is rumoured to play Jak

I've always felt Wahlberg actually would have made for a decent Nate, weird how they cast him as Sully

Nathan fillion as drake 10 years ago would have been a total shout. Games were amazing 2 being my personal favourite but this movie I’m not sold on but we shall see what PlayStation Studio movies do from here into the future.

Have you never been to Hollywood, or at least watched something like Hurlyburly, The Anniversary Party, The Player, Swimming with Sharks, or even Short Cuts - everyone says to everyone how they did definitely see or read each other's latest film/script, how much they loved it, how they're big fans of all of eac other's work, and how they all should 'have lunch', all of it instead of the already meaningless American 'how are you'...