Uncharted (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 9, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13645959-1064944345464910.jpg

13645959-7644944345571815.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this last night and honestly I enjoyed it. Felt like one of the better game adaptations that we’ve seen over the years. There were a few elements that took a bit of getting used to (mainly Tom & Mark don’t seem old enough to play Nate and sully but once you get past that it’s fine), and both are decent as those characters.

Thought it brought a few elements of all 4 games, mainly the 4th and it had a truly batsh!t over the top but original final act just like the final levels in the actual games.

I’m a huge fan of the games, some of my favourite on PlayStation (especially 2 & 4) so I’m trying not to be biased and the games are miles better BUT I did enjoy this. I’d happily welcome a trilogy

Watched this last night and honestly I enjoyed it. Felt like one of the better game adaptations that we’ve seen over the years. There were a few elements that took a bit of getting used to (mainly Tom & Mark don’t seem old enough to play Nate and sully but once you get past that it’s fine), and both are decent as those characters.

Thought it brought a few elements of all 4 games, mainly the 4th and it had a truly batsh!t over the top but original final act just like the final levels in the actual games.

I’m a huge fan of the games, some of my favourite on PlayStation (especially 2 & 4) so I’m trying not to be biased and the games are miles better BUT I did enjoy this. I’d happily welcome a trilogy
I'm glad that you gave your review because I too am a big fan of the game and I wasn't sure if this would a good representation of those games.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm glad that you gave your review because I too am a big fan of the game and I wasn't sure if this would a good representation of those games.
Like don’t get me wrong there are elements that could of been done better or represented slightly better but it’s not half as bad as some have made out and it’s still very like the games In a lot of places. Little things that kept making me smile. And the action is cool and over the top just like the games too. Like I said overall the games are still better (for me) but it’s cool seeing it in live action. Hope you enjoy

Reactions: Mararagan and Nova
Like don’t get me wrong there are elements that could of been done better or represented slightly better but it’s not half as bad as some have made out and it’s still very like the games In a lot of places. Little things that kept making me smile. And the action is cool and over the top just like the games too. Like I said overall the games are still better (for me) but it’s cool seeing it in live action. Hope you enjoy
Well of course the games will always be better but like you said I'm glad it's not as bad as some people have been saying, I will definitely check it out. Thanks!

Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo Thanks Indeed for that review, felt truthful as a fellow gamer who adored the games which are one the most i often replay to enjoy the journey one more time
So I'm gonna put it on the top of my list to watch, which should be today or tomorrow

Reactions: Nova and Flloydo