Uncharted (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 9, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 11, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13645959-1064944345464910.jpg

13645959-7644944345571815.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did this have to be so entertaining?! Hated the casting ever since it was first announced, but by the end of the movie I didn't really care... I thought it was fun as hell! Gonna be fun trying to get hold of this steel now.

Like I said, back in stock on release day with discount.

Reactions: Noodles
Why did this have to be so entertaining?! Hated the casting ever since it was first announced, but by the end of the movie I didn't really care... I thought it was fun as hell! Gonna be fun trying to get hold of this steel now.

Now that these have shipped from Zavvi, they may come back in stock before the actual scheduled release date.

First IG account pic looks good, the second IG account pic bad. Who do I believe?......... you just know it’s the second

Now that these have shipped from Zavvi, they may come back in stock before the actual scheduled release date.
Yep, same thought went through my mind when I saw those in hand pics... so just a case of having to check Zavvi every chance I get.

Reactions: Stygian
Will this come back in stock?
If it does it will over the next few days. There’s a possibility it won’t tho.

It’s disappeared from the “available now - newest first“ section earlier this morning. The same thing happened last Monday with Turning Red and then Tuesday it appeared again as buy now. Only difference is turning red wasn’t sold out. But the listing have been going funny recently when the steelbook has a drop down box for other versions. Classic zavvi. But yeah it might not come back

It was In stock this morning around 10.30am, it wasn't in stock for long, it was sold out again by 11am when I last checked. I didn't get any email, just appeared as in stock.
Really? Was checking all morning. Nothing

Yep, usually it would be 9am, when these new steels go back up, but nothing until around 10.30. Didnt last long it seems, maybe 30 mins or so..
Well that’s f**ked me off. I was looking between 8am - 1pm and then a few times this afternoon. Just figured it will be tomorrow like they did with the new release last week