Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £95.99
Notes: USA Import

13307766-1834893812730909.jpg

Probably the same as the U.S.A. but twice the price
I specifically went to the other thread to give credit for calling it. :D At $130 it's exactly twice the previous price of $65 (it's now 59.99).
Now let's see who knowingly wishes to pay double... (this sentence used to be much more offensive, but I toned it down, although you can probably imagine :bored:).

This is not a UK release

It's not been announced yet if this will be getting a UK release

Zavvi and amazon listings are USA import release

Amazon UK after release date is when will be available to order and the seller will be listed as Amazon US
Amazon UK listing is Amazon Global Store USA

October 5th is Tuesday USA release date

This is not a UK release

It's not been announced yet if this will be getting a UK release

Zavvi and amazon listings are USA import release

Amazon UK after release date is when will be available to order and the seller will be listed as Amazon US
Amazon UK listing is Amazon Global Store USA

October 5th is Tuesday USA release date
I had been looking for a UK release of this since I first saw it and could never find one. It was only a random advertisement that popped up that led me to zavvi that I realised you could get it. I am pretty sure at the time it I pre ordered it about a month ago now it actually had an early December release date. I just happened to notice the other day when making a list of my pre order dates that it had changed to October 5th. But that has come and gone and Zavvi says they should be getting stock in a few days. This was a few days ago, I only just now realise it's not even effing out in the US til 26th. Zavvi can have such bad communication sometimes.

Reactions: paulboland
I had been looking for a UK release of this since I first saw it and could never find one. It was only a random advertisement that popped up that led me to zavvi that I realised you could get it. I am pretty sure at the time it I pre ordered it about a month ago now it actually had an early December release date. I just happened to notice the other day when making a list of my pre order dates that it had changed to October 5th. But that has come and gone and Zavvi says they should be getting stock in a few days. This was a few days ago, I only just now realise it's not even effing out in the US til 26th. Zavvi can have such bad communication sometimes.
This is why I mentiond the listings on Zavvi UK and Amazon UK are the USA release
Amazon UK not updated the listing release date and won't be live to order until after USA October 26 release date
It will be Amazon Gobal USA Shop that will be selling on Amazon UK and when goes live will list as US Import
When live to order you will see Dispatches from Amazon US Sold by Amazon US
You don't see that info on Amazon UK that it's a USA release until released and in stock but they don't make live to order until is released

The listings on Amazon UK from Amazon Global USA Shop orders are shipped from USA and prices can be different to what you see listed on Amazon USA
UK Shipping only for Amazon US Global store listings on Amazon UK
Some can be cheaper or lot more expensive than Amazon USA
Customers based in USA and other countries need to use Amazon USA website

Amazon USA global store imports on Amazon UK don't go live to order until after released as in when instock with Amazon USA
There is a lot of upcoming USA import listings on Amazon UK not live yet

Zavvi make live before release date USA imports on Zavvi UK website but don't mention is a USA import but you can see listed in lower down on product page description is listed as Region A
Most customers won't look at that region info and assume is a UK release
Some USA releases the Blu-ray discs can be region locked that is why Zavvi should clearly list is a USA import in the title and also be clear order ships from USA

This USA release of Underworld though the Blu-ray discs might be region free but that is TBC as in won't be known for sure until released and discs tested

There is no UK release announced yet for this box set and it's unknown when that will happen or even if getting a UK release