Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $59.99

13362_tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that don't have Multi Region Blu-ray Player

Note it's been reported Rise of the Lycans Blu-ray disc in this box set is Region A locked
Disc tested
Same as the previous USA Blu-ray release that was also Region A locked

The packaging says Region ABC that's not correct

Arrived today. Really lovely set, the slips are a nice touch when it could easily have been just 5 amarays in the box.
Looking forward to digging in to this after Halloween, I've only ever seen the 1st one.

Shipping is limited to USA addresses currently.
ok thanks for info.
I was viewing Amazon US site which is out of stock.
Amazon UK has it, Rarewaves selling it at £65.38 + £2.99 shipping which is not bad.
Hopefully UK set will arrive and be a bit cheaper.

I ha
ok thanks for info.
I was viewing Amazon US site which is out of stock.
Amazon UK has it, Rarewaves selling it at £65.38 + £2.99 shipping which is not bad.
Hopefully UK set will arrive and be a bit cheaper.
I have mine on pre order from zavvi atm. With no info on dates I had to keep contacting them. They are saying end of November now. And it seems expensive too.

Amazon.co.uk have this for £65.38 plus £2.99 delivery arriving November 29th to December 8th. My copy was due 15th - 24th November but arrived today

Amazon.co.uk have this for £65.38 plus £2.99 delivery arriving November 29th to December 8th. My copy was due 15th - 24th November but arrived today
@Cymon H
If you want to use the Blu-ray discs
Have you a multi region Blu-ray player

Rise of the Lycans Blu-ray disc is Region A locked

Inj
I just ordered mine from amazon. Im not a huge fan of 3rd party sellers on amazon, but its 30 quid cheaper and as you got yours I'll take the risk. Also I'm sick of how zavvi has handled this releass.

Did anyone order this from Zavvi UK at all. I had a pre order for it but was sick of being messed around and found a guy selling them on ebay for way cheaper who was dispatching from the UK. But I was just looking at my orders and I can't find a listing for it on Zavvi at all now, does anyone know if they cancelled them?