Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Untitled White Men Can't Jump Reboot

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Calmatic

Cast: Jack Harlow, Sinqua Walls, Laura Harrier, Lance Reddick, Teyana Taylor

Plot: Reboot of the original film that follows two street basketball hustlers who at first try to hustle each other, then team up for a bigger score.

Needless to say this is needless...
But the young'uns need to be aware of the cool story and characters, because god forbid they actually watch an original film! Even the animated Moana is apparently considered outdated nowadays, which is why they've already planned a live-action remake :yuck:

But the young'uns need to be aware of the cool story and characters, because god forbid they actually watch an original film!
I can attest to that. Now I know the original is 'just' from 1992, and for an elder millennial it seems like a few years ago, 10 max, but it's been over 30 years.
For example, in 1996 I was 14 and wouldn't watch anything older than 1980, setting this artificial border of sorts, nothing older than myself, with a few exemptions for Alien and Dirty Harry. I still don't, honestly.
So a 30 year old movie in 1996 would be from... 1966. No way in hell am I watching something that old! :shipped: And I believe kids today think pretty much the same, only about the 90's instead of the 60's - Friends for Gen A probably seem like The Brady Bunch to me, so here we are...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database