bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Untitled Wonder Woman 3

Cast: Gal Gadot

Plot: The follow up to Wonder Woman 1984, and the third film in the Wonder Woman trilogy.

Wow, they're really pulling no punches huh? I was wondering how they will go forward seing that the current DCEU is a big mess with movies not lining up with each other and there's really not much to fix here, which was a dumb thing to do to begin with.
The best way is probably to just do a whole start over, whole new cast and line-up. Even though I absolutely love Henry Cavills Superman. Who knows what they'll do...

Hasn't Cavill jacked in the Witcher series to concentrate on Superman?
Wonder if he'll consider going back if MoS2 is well and truly cancelled... I know a lot of Witcher fans weren't too happy about Liam Hemsworth being his replacement.

Reactions: Punker76
The DCEU's problem has never been the cast, Gunn and co will struggle to find a better Superman than Cavill, a better Wonder Woman than Gadot, a better Harley than Robbie and so on

The DCEU's problem has never been the cast, Gunn and co will struggle to find a better Superman than Cavill, a better Wonder Woman than Gadot, a better Harley than Robbie and so on

There are so many great actors out there. At least 3 or 4 talented actors could play each of those parts. I can think of so many that could do just as good job as Gal or Margot.

There are so many great actors out there. At least 3 or 4 talented actors could play each of those parts. I can think of so many that could do just as good job as Gal or Margot.

Loop Trump GIF

seriously though, who?

• Haha
Reactions: Nova
People originally hated on Cavill and Gadot when they were first cast though... it wasn't until we eventually saw them in action that they changed their minds lol. Same with DC as Bond and HT as Joker etc etc etc. As much as I'll miss those actors, I'm up for the characters being recast and giving other people a chance to make the role their own.

Reactions: spider-bat
The Rock definitely needs to go though... talking about he's gonna make waves and turn things around for WB/DC lol. Dude hasn't got a clue and proved it with Black Adam. Whatever happens, I have faith in Gunn :notworthy:

Reactions: Flloydo and vexred
People originally hated on Cavill and Gadot when they were first cast though... it wasn't until we eventually saw them in action that they changed their minds lol. Same with DC as Bond and HT as Joker etc etc etc. As much as I'll miss those actors, I'm up for the characters being recast and giving other people a chance to make the role their own.

Those people were idiots

Reactions: Noodles
Harley:

Amanda Seyfried
sydney sweeney
Samantha weaving
Anya Taylor joy
Saoirse Ronan
Mia Goth
Jodie Comer

Wonder Woman:

Ana de armas
Alicia vikander
Rebecca Ferguson
Vanessa Kirby
Eiza Gonzalez
Anya as Harley :drool: (all the others are great choices too though)

Reactions: vexred
Harley:

Amanda Seyfried
sydney sweeney
Samantha weaving
Anya Taylor joy
Saoirse Ronan
Mia Goth
Jodie Comer

Wonder Woman:

Ana de armas
Alicia vikander
Rebecca Ferguson
Vanessa Kirby
Eiza Gonzalez
Samara Weaving and Vanessa Kirby would be great. I think they both could play either role.

Reactions: vexred
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database