Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
How can it be a blind buy if you've already seen the movie and didn't like it? :giggle:

I thought this movie was a mess to be honest. I'm surprised it got such positive reviews. The plot holes in this are just embarrassing......

Doesn't warrant a premium release IMO.
Because I love Manta's products! Got a full collection myself ;)
Also, I do agree with your thoughts about the movie.

My guess will be that the 2 lentis will be Adelaide and Gabe and maybe they transition into their tethered versions. A bit like the fight club double lenti maybe. Would be cool. Love that fight club DL too. The transition and depth are great

My guess will be that the 2 lentis will be Adelaide and Gabe and maybe they transition into their tethered versions. A bit like the fight club double lenti maybe. Would be cool. Love that fight club DL too. The transition and depth are great
Transition from the good to the evil version of themselves would be great indeed!

Reactions: Flloydo
Glad people are using the spoiler tags.

I’m not sure why I should of put my lenti suggestion in a spoiler. Surely everyone knows it’s about doppelgängers

Also if manta use the poster of Adelaide removing a mask of her face As the steelbook art or slip then will they need to use a spoiler? It’s probably the most famous of the posters too.

Any one of the trailers you will see this. But it still don’t ruin anything. It’s the synopsis for the film and in the title

Found the film to be a bit overrated and therefore disappointing, so I'll obviously be passing on this. Excited to see what Manta come up with though, as always!

We can't even discuss the most basic premise of the movie anymore? The poster art even?? Spoiler culture has gotten out of control.

Also, the movie has been out for like 9 months. If you really wanted to see it, you'd have done it by now.

I actually see that you were complaining about spoiler tags on page 1 back in July. Surely you've taken the time in the four months since you last complained to see this movie that you're so concerned about being spoiled?

I actually see that you were complaining about spoiler tags on page 1 back in July. Surely you've taken the time in the four months since you last complained to see this movie that you're so concerned about being spoiled?
I have not. Maybe I have been waiting for Manta to release this or maybe I have other films in my watch list ahead of this. Why that matters to you I have no clue.

I have not. Maybe I have been waiting for Manta to release this or maybe I have other films in my watch list ahead of this. Why that matters to you I have no clue.
Because you're in this thread multiple times over the course of many months complaining about how people are talking about the basic premise of the movie. You're trying to police how people talk about it when in reality you don't care enough to even watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I don't police anything. Don't let me stop you commenting on whatever you like about this or any other film. Knock yourself out.

Steelbook is bang on. Exactly what I wanted

Between the full slip and the White lenti. Cool that you get a different item with each edition.

Reactions: DMD4k and jasong
I haven't seen the movie but tempted to grab this. Will probably give it a watch first. Visually, I prefer Lenti B.

Reactions: DMD4k